Part25_His baby girl

Hello my yummy sweets. I hope you all are fine and happy and healthy. I'm really sorry for this late update. My dad wasn't well. He was hospitalised. But I'm sure my readers always understand my personal problems.
This is last part of 'Finding you again' next would be epilogue. There are few readers who were always there throughout the IFU journey. I remember them and their names. I know them like back of my hand. They always tried to give inline comments. Reading those comments their funny emojies felt like, we all are sitting in one theater room watching movie. Like a family time. Talking sharing laughing. I never replied more often but I read each and every word you guys write for me. I'm really really thankful. I love you. I FOUND YOU have crossed 500+k reads. It's really proud and happy moment. Ad it's just cause of you guys. I love you.

-------------------

Through her closed eyelids, the evening sun light started to filter in from the curtains. Room was almost dark when nandni realised how they just again drifted into peaceful slumber. All credit goes to their previous sleepless night. She tried to roll herself around but found it impossible.

She could feel soothing warmth because of the immense source of heat from the hard muscular figure attached to her back. Manik's arm was draped around her stomach and chest rising and falling with soft puffs of breath. After having shower and changing into new pair of clothes both had their breakfast when it was already lunch time. She laid back at bed Manik was busy at call with his manager.

She took no time before drifting into deep sleep. She didn't realise when he came back into room and slipped under sheets with her. She could barely move her legs as her whole body felt extremely sensitive to even a soft touch.

Definitely he fulfilled his promise with the doctor and had effort-able work out. No doubt he did all the work yet she felt like it was miracle that she was still alive. She smiled at her own assumptions when his body moved slightly at her back.

With a muffled sigh after trying to delay moving as long as she could, she tried to removed his thick arm wrapped around her. He once again tightened his hold and pulled her back against his chest, caused a pleasurable burn to envelop her whole body.

"Manik...!" she took his name so gently when she felt Manik's fingers stroke the underside of her breasts over her soft layer of clothes. Without replying his warm lips kissing against the skin of her shoulder.

She kept herself stoned until Manik's mischievous hand trailed down to her belly button. His soft caressing framed goosebumps all over her skin and she had to refrain from trembling at the sensation.

"Manik I don't have plan to have showers any more....!" she warned as her hand immediately grabbed on his to stop from wandering around. He chuckled against her skin as he placed a soft kiss under her ear.

"My kitten is already tired....!" he teased her, his voice smooth yet too raspy.

"What you are expecting after doing all the stuff....!" she whispered lowly as her face turned slightly pink.

"Stuff...? What did I do....!" he asked almost too innocently. She narrowed her eyes and turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it. He was smiling, having amusement in his dark brown eyes. She once again was shocked after seeing his expressions, full of energy and full of life.