Epilogue

3 years later.

An effortless smile spread across nandni’s lips as she looked back towards a fairy sleeping in her bed. Wearing pink frock she was looking like an angel. Since last one year Manik had nothing on his mind but just Aadya. One year old little cute daddy’s princess.

He wanted to enjoy every moment when he came to know nandni was expecting. He wanted to be with her when she needed him. He didn’t want to miss any moment. Fate snatched every precious moment when nandni was expecting Aaron but this time Manik wanted to be there all the time, taking care of nandni and his little champ Aaron. He was spending every waking moment with her.

Nandni chuckled while remembering how Aaron show tantrums most of the time that daddy loves Aadya more. Then he will make his daddy to do all efforts to compensate his grumpy little boy. They were a complete family now.

Finally today after these three years Daniel and Victoria were going to marry. After terminating partnership with Manik, they came back America and once again continued their business. Just one week before they sent invitation to join their wedding.

So whole malhotra family came America to attend their wedding. Nandni's both grumpy annoying men, Manik and Aaron were getting ready in next room. Manik decided that he will make Aaron ready. Lets see what father-son gonna do. Definitely without any effort both would be centre of whole female attention.

“Mommy I’m really looking good. See daddy made my hairs....!” Aaron came running in nandni's room. He was looking really excited. Nandni hushed him because if Aadya woke up then definitely they won’t be able to reach at wedding venue on time. Aaron was wearing white suit looking a younger version of groom. Every thing was perfect except his hairs.

“Oh God....!” Nandni palmed her face when she saw his extra sharp spikes, giving sexy yet wild look to little Aaron malhotra. Throwing her head back she took a deep breath.

“Like father like son. They both can’t do anything without troubling me....!” nandni was mumbling while going back towards vanity mirror and brought hair brush to give him at least little bit human look.

“No mommy. Don’t touch my hair style.....!” Aaron ran at the other side of the bed when he saw hair brush in nandni’s hand.

“Aaron my cutie, you are not looking good. Let me settle your hairs....!” nandni once again went towards Aaron but he ran towards couch and climbed over it like he can save him from mommy's dangerous plans to ruin his sexy hair style.

“No please don’t touch my hair style. Otherwise no girl will ask me for date....!” As Aaron said, nandni’s eyes popped out.

“What. come again what you said. Date with a girl. Who told you this....!” nandni went towards Aaron who jumped of the couch and ran out of the room. He went straight towards Manik.

“Manik...!” nandni enterd into next room where Manik was getting ready. Aaron straight ran towards manik, only person who can save him from mommy. As she entered, Manik was fully dressed up into grey suit with black shirt. His hairs all settled, giving him mature yet mouth- watering look. Shaking her drool-worthy thoughts off, she came back at her previous grumpy mood.

“Manik what are you telling all stupid things to Aaron. First of all tell me what you did with his hairs. And second thing, what are you telling him about girls asking him for date....!” nandni stated, coming towards Manik who was holding Aaron in his arms without caring that his perfect expensive suit getting wrinkled up.