part13_Torn to shreds

Hi guys. Sorry for being late. I was out of country. Just came back. I have composed next two parts also just little editing is needed. I will publish them really soon. And those who want manik's memory back, I will say that within next two parts you will get something really good. So just keep reading and keep supporting. Thanx for your patience. And our one lovely writer wants to anounce her new manan story "We can't be together by Shikhaacreations"  guys give it a try I hope you would like it. Love you all.

It’s been a week when they came back India. Last Monday conference night was still fresh in nandni’s mind. How that night ended with lots of arguments and deep pain. Next morning when nandni came downstairs for breakfast, manik already left for Italy.

It wasn’t in schedule at all, no one knew why suddenly he changed the plan. Victoria was more surprised than daniel and nandni. She had no idea what conference night happened and Daniel didn’t intend to bring her in husband-wife's personal matter. After breakfast they packed their bags and Daniel, Victoria, nandni and Aaron came back India.

Today was monday and was very hectic busy day at office. Daniel was out of city for an urgent meeting. Lying on the couch in living room nandni couldn’t help recalling everything happened during this trip.

She sighed deeply and, wished She could make everything ok in one blink of eye. She could delete every bad memory from her system. She wanted to be hidden so that she couldn’t face worries.

Nandni was lost in her deep thoughts when mukti, Abhi and Cabir entered in living room. When Nandni came back, all of them were at airport to receive her. They all felt it was best way to meet manik. They were so desperate to see him specially Ishani and Raj. But when they found manik wasn’t with them, nandni felt really bed for all of them.

“By the way you never told us how was your second honeymoon with grumpy man....!” mukti asked while falling freely at the same couch where one minute before nandni was lying down. Listening her choice of words, Cabir and Abhi laughed teasingly. Nandni just face palmed as her cheeks started getting red.

“Oh my God, it wasn't honeymoon at all. Infect even I can’t say it was any family time. Schedule was so tight. Mukti di you know your brother very well....!” nandni replied pulling her knees up against her chest.

“Don’t worry we are doing an amazing planning. A complete blasting family reunion. Parul's birthday is closer. So we going to arrange a dinner party where we will invite manik, and other fellows. Aunti and uncle will get best time to spend with manik. And may be seeing all of us any miracle can bring his memories back....!” Cabir explained how they gonna implement their planning. Parul is mukti’s daughter who was going to celebrate her very first birthday.

After thinking many times, when nandni couldn’t stop herself she sent text to Daniel. To know if manik contacted him or not. There wasn’t any limit to her happiness when Daniel told her that manik was back and will join office from tomorrow.

That same office where she did hard work day and night to handle the responsibility of her whole family, was no more the same place. Since  the day manik bought this company, everyday was a new challenge to test her patience. Every day was an exam of her yearnings. Seeing him every day at front of herself but still can’t claim her rights at him.

           ---------------

The next week also passed this way, she didn’t see a single glimpse of manik. She felt like he was avoiding her purposely. Whenever he needed to deal with her about work, he sent his manager. He just kept locking himself in his cabinet, becoming totally work edict.