Part24_love to no extent

Helo sweeties. I’m really hopeful you all are doing well.
Guys I’m asking you last time if you are not interested just tell me simply. Because I’m getting really very very poor response at my both stories. I’m totally fed up by silent readers. Cause of those people I don’t even feel to write any more.

You guys don’t even know that continues disappointment really discouraging me. I just want to end FYA and that’s it. I don’t want to write any more. There were 3.18k reads at my last update, just 510 votes and 58 comments. It seems like I’m writing for silent readers only. Then at JOD your response is extremely poor. 800+k reads, 100+ votes and just 10+ comments. That’s too just simple one word. Isn’t it amazing. The whole night I keep writing and say time my personal responsibilities. It’s too difficult Yaar.

Second thing I don’t live in India. I live in England. I never even  went India. So I don’t know completely about any famous places or city names. If any thing I write in story and it’s not in India please don’t throw tantrums. It’s so irritating. It’s imaginary novel so why making issues about places.

Readers don’t support writers when they leave writing then you guys complain.
It’s again 18+ update. Mature stuff. Read on your own risk.

        ———————

It was early in the morning when Manik had a video call from one Malhotra's out-of-country branch. He took shower and changed into simple white t-shirt combined with blue jeans. He smiled after seeing his girl in deep slumber. Her long hairs spread over her pillow. Her delicate fingers holding hemline of blanket against her chest. Her face was glowing in the dim morning light coming from heavy curtains.

He came towards her and leaning down he placed a soft kiss at her cheek. Without disturbing her sleep he left to enjoy morning breeze.

      -------------

The whole mansion smelled really delicious. After refreshing victoria came downstairs. Very faint noises from kitchen forced her to went there. When she entered Daniel was making breakfast. She smiled looking at his serious face, like doing a really difficult thing.

“Are you making pancakes....!” she whispered, silently stopping behind him. He looked back all surprised like he wasn’t expecting her.

“Ummm it’s not very good, but yeah we will handle it. I think....!” he replied rubbing the back of his neck. He don’t come in kitchen more often but today their cook’s day was off.

“No way it’s looking yummy...!” she said staring right into his eyes. He nodded his head biting the inside of his cheek as if suppressing a smile. She always admired his this cute childish side inside of this tall huge muscular businessman. He took a small step closer.

“You must be hungry...!” he asked gently, leaning his head down so that he could see directly into her eyes. His gaze was tender, vulnerable, as he kept looking at her beautiful features. There was longing displayed clearly in those eyes and she could understand why.

She nodded her head as she took a small step back, increasing the distance between themselves. The gentle trance he was in, got replaced with indecipherable. She realised her mistake and once again she moved closer and raising her hand up she cupped his face. His thumb rubbing softly against his right cheek. His lips twitched into confused smile when she told the reason of her breath-taking touch.

“You have flour all over your face....!” she smiled still standing close. 

“Lets eat. I’m hungry....!” Victoria said and his entire face seeming to have brighten up. She watched him turn his back to her and left to take out plates.