part12_darkness of thick mist

Helo sweeties, I hope you all are fine. For all my readers who showed so much patience, I would say I love you. And who didn't show any patience specially my silent readers, thanks to you too. I wrote update but by mistake it got deleted. After that I lost my stamina to write it again. I needed a break. And for readers who are angry that why I started new story Justice Or Destiny, I would say this story I started writing when I found you was half written. And cause of some matching theme and story line I didn't want to post it because I don't want my own ideas look like a copy paste material. I thought I deleted it but after checking my online saved files it was still there. So now when I wasn't in condition to write new part I posted those few things I wrote year ago. So never jump at conclusions without knowing the reason behind anything. And Last thing you dont need to do anything, read silently and go away. Please make me disappointed like you guys always do. Write as much hateful comments as you want. After all I deserve it. Best of luck.
          --------------------

This was the day when everything was going to be back to normal. After attending meeting in the afternoon all four of them were going to attend one business conference at night. It was already 7pm and exactly half hour later they were leaving. Finally tomorrow morning all of them going back to India. Nandni would be away from manik and she would pretend like nothing happened at this trip. She never been harassed by harshad. She never been saved by Victoria or may be she will pretend that she and manik never shared one passionate night in this cold city.

Going away from manik making nandni sickening depressed. She don’t know when he will recover and when he will realise how these distances between them were hurting her. When he will remember there is his family, who needs him. His disable dad, his helpless mother and one little cute baby who doesn’t deserve such childhood. After going back Manik have his appointment with best Neurologists. They were going to check his injuries and how much he is recovering. Since the time daniel told her, she felt like time going really slow.

Nandni took a deep breath and moved her fingers from her straight hairs to settle them on place. Glancing one last time at herself she left her room. Nandni was sure, she would be last one. Other three must be already in the living room waiting for her. It’s not like she was taking too much time to get ready, infect she didn’t want to be ready at all. She didn’t want this last night to end really soon. Swallowing her anxiety, she made her way through the stairs.

Reaching at the edge of last step of stairs she stopped. She lifted her gaze up and her eyes spotted tall muscular figure. Her heart immediately skipped the beat. He was casually leaning against a chest of drawers looking straight aimlessly. He was wearing grey suit with black shirt. His features reserved heart squeezing intensity. His hands were inside of his pants pockets. Sensing her presence he looked up. His dark chocolaty eyes met her golden ones. She couldn’t deny that his simple stare quickened her heartbeat.

Whenever he placed his eyes at her, she can see clearly that there was still a flicker of love in them. That unforgettable attraction, his heart still feels for her.

He was just staring at her. His mysterious expressions were intense but unreadable. Nandni felt self conscious like he was seeing through her. She was wearing black gown which was making her milky skin more bright and delicate. Today she wanted to be perfect and presentable. His eyes roamed from her head-to-toe and then again back towards her eyes. His soul piercing eyes kept holding her gaze.