part7_let's go to paris

Whoever wants to see my Victoria and Daniel. Damn, I love this couple too. Same like our Manan hot boy cute girl. I would love to read your opinions.

  Our Aaron baby

Our Aaron baby

           -----------------------------

Since last one hour nandni was crying and Daniel told about manik's sufferings in last two years. Every time she closed her eyes for a second, the image of his slipping body from her hands, flashed through her eyes.

When she was thinking he is no more, the fact is manik was fighting for his life. He spent months in comma. And now he is back but he forgot her, he forgot that there was unborn child in her womb also. He can’t recognize his nandni, this reality was shattering her heart again and again. He was an angel who spent his life to help others.
How fate can do such injustice with him when he always preferred other’s happiness over his dreams.

She can’t hate Victoria even after whatever she did. At one hand There wasn’t difference between nandni and Victoria. Both lost the most loving persons of their lives. Just difference is that she lost her senses also after losing her love and nandni had to be strong, not for herself but for her baby, for her family. Nandni was thankful to that poor girl who saved her manik. She was thankful to all these three people who were beside manik, when she wasn’t even aware of his existence. Nandni silently prayed for Victoria’s happiness, she prayed for her recovery. Nandni can’t imagine the pain Victoria would go through, the day she will realise Alexander is really no more. 

Once again few silent tear escaped her eyes. Leaving the window he was looking through, Daniel came and sat at chair beside nandni. 

“I didn’t want to make you cry princess. I know you are strong lady. The way you handled everything after him, no one can do it....!” Daniel said while extending tissue box towards her. 

“How do you know everything about me and my family....!” nandni asked while wiping her endless tears.

“I have resources my darling. By the way I can't ignore gorgeous faces....!” Daniel whispered leaning forward.