Read my new Book!

GUYS I PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK!!!
I have been excited to write this book for ages now, and I really hope you guys read it and enjoy it. Just a disclaimer its not a miraculous book, so sorry.
Heres the cover and blurb
~~~
1509
Princess Azora is sent across the ocean to marry a foreign prince, and eventually become his Queen. Her new husband seems cold and uncaring and prefers spending time with her ladies in waiting than her, and Azora believes the rest of her life to be boring and to be stuck in a loveless marriage.

Then tradgedy strikes the family when her father in law dies and she is thrust into the role of Queen. She is under more pressure than ever to fall pregnant, and all while doing the duties of a Queen. Then theres also the problem of her best friend who just happens to be very appealing to the newly crowned King...

I hope you like it! You can see my new book on my profile but I have yet to publish a prologue, its just got a little quick A/N

I hope you like it! You can see my new book on my profile but I have yet to publish a prologue, its just got a little quick A/N. Hopefully I will put the prologue out tomorrow.
Please follow me and/or add my new book to your library to get notifications as to when I have updated!
Love, Phenapoo 😘