~Chapter 9~

My hands curled into fists, and I tried to breathe slowly to control my anger. Chloe continued.

"OMG! It was so annoying! The paparazzi followed us everywhere! We couldn't get to the restaurant on time! But they were kind enough to give us a late dinner."

"I know, I saw it on the TV this morning." I said through clenched teeth. I felt the warmth from my side leave, and I turned to see Anthony had left for the bubbler. He bent down to take a sip, and his chocolate brown hair fell in front of his face. I turned back around, to see Adrien smiling smugly, he saw my reaction to Chloe, he knew I was Jealous. I had to do something.

As soon as I knew Anthony had come back, I turned around. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

I placed my lips on his, quite roughly, and he tensed, but soon relaxed. I put my arms around his neck, while his arms snaked around my waist. I opened my mouth slightly, and he stuck his tongue in, deepening the kiss. We stayed like that for a while, before we heard Chloes voice again.

"Ew, gross! Get a room!"

We pulled apart, breathing heavily, his face was slightly red, as was mine, and we looked into each others eyes.

We separated to see a whole crowd of people surrounding us with phones, filming our little make out session. I saw Adrien's face cloud with rage, and he looked up to me. I smiled smugly at him, licking my lips. He turned around, pushing through the crowd of people, and Chloe, like the little leech she was, trying to chase after him.

Good riddance Adrien.