~Chapter 26~

The beeping of an alarm awoke me from my peaceful slumber. I sat up in bed,confused and in a daze as to where I was, but then I realised.

I sat up in Adriens bed, a small smile on my face, remembering the night before, when the door  clicked open and I quickly pulled the sheets back over my naked body.

It was still raining outside, and luckily none of the staff were out and about.

Adrien walked towards me, with a tray of breakfast for two, and I stood up, wrapping the sheet around me.

We both blushed, and I quickly rushed past, grabbing my clothes on the way to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, and let the warm water rush down my body, immediately relaxing me. I ran a bar of soap over my body, letting the suds wash away, watching them as it went down the drain. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and sighed when I realized how wrinkly my skin was, telling me to get out of the shower.

I shivered as I wrapped the towel around my body, and getting dressed.

As I walked out of the bathroom,  I saw Adrien slumped on the couch, in front of the TV, and I joined him, cuddling up to him to keep warm.  

We watched the TV, not saying anything, not paying attention but just sitting there, in silence.

The slamming of the front door on the floor beneath us, and the shouting of a voice should've warned us, but we stayed not wanting to move from our embrace, to much in a daze.

The door of Adriens room swung open to reveal Gabriel himself, and we both truned our heads to see, and I quickly ducked down, turning away.

"Adrien! Im ho-"
He stopped when he saw the back of my head.
"-home..."
"H-h-hello father..."
Adrien stuttered.

"Whos this?" Gabriel questioned, his brow furrowed, while Adrien tried to remain ignorant.

"Who?"
"The girl beside you, will you intoduce us?"

The room was silent and I refused to turn around.

"Turn around girl."
Gabriel commanded sternly.

I refused until finally he walked around.

As soon as he saw my face, his own was filled with shock, anger and fear.

"ADRIEN!"