~chapter 15~

I plopped down on my bed and let out a frustrated sigh.
He would not shut up.
Anthony kept apologising and making up excuses so much that i realised that i no longer was angry at him i was just annoyed.
He was like an annoying fly.

I rolled my eyes at his millionth excuse.
"Anthony just shut up and leave"
He looked defeated. His eyes were clouded and he had dark circles under his eyes.
"But-"
"For the last time Anthony nommmppph"

I was interupted by his kiss. It was no longer soft and gentle but passionate and lusty.
I pushed him off my body, his hsnds deperately clinging to my waist.
I finally got him off, and he stumbled a bit.

"Look Anthony i really like you but if you cheat this time your going to cheat again and i already have trust issues"
He walked over to me and enveloped me in a hug. I reluctantly hugged back.
He lifted his head up from where he had rested it on my shoulder and breathed in my face.
Gross.
Then i reallised that his breath was a fowl alchohol smell.
He was drunk.
He didnt mean it.

He placed his lips on mine again and i let him, as he sat down on the bed behind him so we were in a straddling position. He deepened the kiss and i opened my mouth a little giving him entance.
Soon he began to trail kisses down my jaw, and my neck. I enjoyed his kisses.
He went back up to my lips and we kept kissing, until he tugged on my shirt, lifting it up and pulling it off leaving my top hslf bear, apart from my bra.

I pulled away.
Butterflies raged in my stomach and i remembered what hapoened last time.
I panicked.
I hopped off of him and quickly ran to the bathroom with my pajamas in hand.

When i came back out, Anthony had already made himself comfortable in my bed and seemed to be fast asleep.

I hopped in next to him and his arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer so our bodies were touching.

I tried to fall asleep.
I tried to think of Anthony.
But all I could think about was him

Adrien.