~Epilogue~

The snow was falling outside, and fell onto the window pane, melting as soon as it touched it. It was frosty and cold outside, the trees were bare, and snow decorated the branches like baubles on a christmas tree.

Hope was making snow angels, and building snow men with Adrien, while Aunt Cordy and I were in the warm heated kitchen creating a christmas dinner masterpeice.

Soon the table was set with a whole array of foods, and Aunt Cordy called everyone to the table.

Hope made sure to sit as close to Adrien as she could which delighted him.

Next to her sat Gabriel who was very unsure as what to do with the small child. She continued to entertain herself between the two generations of Agreste, constantly trying to feed Gabriel who tried to duck and get away, but soon he realised it was just best to not resist the little girl who shreiked with laughter when he grumply accepted the peice of turkey.

Presents were shared in front of a crackling fire, Hope showered in attention, having the most presents of the group so far.

My parents joined us via skype halfway through the present sharing, and it delighted hope to see her "favourite Aunty and Uncle"

Aunt Cordy, her husband, and son were quiet as they watched the interaraction between grandfather and granddaughter.

They loved Hope as their own daighter, I could tell. I could also tell that they wanted Hope to know her true parents, and to have a full family, but they couldn't let her go just yet.

I wanted to hold Hope in my arms and brush her hair and bond with her as a mother would bond with her daughter, but I knew I couldn't.

Hope loved her parents like any little girl would, and as far as she knew they were her parents. I knew at my age and my current status would not be enough for Hope.

She had everything she could ask for with my aunt and uncle, I would only take that away.

I hoped one day when she found out the truth, she would accept Adrien and I, even if she still thought of my aunt and uncle as her real parents.

I laughed as I walked in on Adrien laying down on the ground with Hope trying to tickle him. He looked adorable with his usual ruffled gold hair and ugly christmas sweater, jeans and converse combo.

Sometimes he was just so unbearably handsome I couldnt handle it, and why he chose me out of all the model girls he met on a daily basis, not to mention Chloe.

But he chose me, he chose to love me. Watching his adorable interactions with Hope made mt heart swell with love amd I could picture myself living the rest kf my life with him.

He caught me staring at him and smiled at me. I smiled back.

He gently pushed Hope off, much to her dismay and walked over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out to the kitchen doorway.

A peice of mistletoe was strung up on the doorway and I looked up and then down into his eyes. He had a smirk on his face, and we began to lean closer to kiss, when at the last minute he moved and went down on one knee.

I gasped in surprise as he pulled out a small red velvet box, and opened it, revealing a small diamond ring.

I began to hyperventilate, and Adrien noticed and chuckled nervously, his face going red.

"Mari- Marinette" he stammered, I could tell he was nervous, but I already knew the answer.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I have loved you since I was 16 years old, I haved loved both of your sides, one longer than the other I guess..." he chuckled awkwardly as I mocked a frown, I knew he was talking about Ladybug.

"But I love you more than I could ever imagine myself loving someone, and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you."

He coughed a little and turned an even deeper shade of red as the three words I had hoped to hear since I was 15, struggled to come out of his mouth.

"What Im trying to say is... will you marry me?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I held my hands in front of my mouth in shock. I nodded and let a quiet, and squeaky,
"Yes!"
Before offering my hand. He slid the ring on my finger, and stood up, wiping his forehead and sighing in relief.

I wrapped my arms around him, which surprised him a little, as he stumbled back. He reciprocated my hug, and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

He pulled away and placed one hand on my cheek.
"NOW you can get that kiss under the mistletoe."
He whispered.

I giggled as we leaned closer and soon placed our lips on one anothers lips and kissed, a sweet and innocent kiss.

As we pulled away, we were surprised by a round of applause, and turned to see everyone standing there. Uncle Jeffrey held an iPad with my parents faces on it, they had watched the whole thing!

Hope came running towards us, and wrapped her arms around my legs, almost causimg me to fall back into the wall.

She giggled and removed herself from my legs, and stood in front of Adrien, putting her arms in the air.

Adrien did as she requested, and picked her up, holding her on his hip. He looked like the perfect father.

I realised at this moment, that even though Hole wasnt ours yet, she might never legally be our daughter, it didnt matter.

I had everything I could ask for right here. I didnt need all the riches in the world, all I needed was my family, and thats what I had.

Our marriage might not be perfect, in fact I KNEW it wouldnt be, we would argue, but I loved Adrien, and nothing could separate us.

~Fin~

Hi guys!
So its over! *sobs*
Dont worry there will be a sequel, as I have said before.
Im not ending my version of Adrien and Marinette's story just yet, but I would like to work on other books. You can expect a sequel somewhere towards the end of 2018, sorry.
Also @BabyPinkZ dont worry, I am writing a little bonus chapter just for you... spoiler, you have been requesting this to happen to Anthony for a long time...

Also Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Im writing this right now on the 28th of December, and started writing this before Christmas.

So if you're reading this sometime in the new year, sorry I havent had internet recently as I have been trecking all around New Zealand!
Thank you for reading!
And stay tuned for a bonus chapter!