Epilouge

Epilouge

NIKI'S POV

*Five Years Later*

Andy and I ended up having two more kids, both boys. Davey Gavin Biersack and Nate Jeremiah Biersack. Both BTE and BVB are still around and are growing everyday.

Echo is five, Davey is three and Nate is one.

"ECHO! NIKI! LET'S GO!" Andy called. I picked up Nate and walked down with Echo in front of me. Today was Echo's first day of Kindergarten and we didn't want to be late.

"We're here, calm down." I smiled, kissing his lips. 

"Echo, Davey, go to the car." Andy said and they nodded, running out. Andy got those two strapped into the car while I strapped Nate into his carseat. Andy and I both got into the front seat and Andy drove the five of us to the school.

We got out and unstrapped the kids, walking up to the school. Andy held both Echo and Davey's hands while I carried Nate who fell asleep on my shouilder.

"Andy! Is that Riot and Ashley?" I asked.

"ASHLEY!" Andy called, Riot and Ashley turning around.

"Hey guys!" Ashley smiled, walking over to us with his family behind them.

"ECHO!" Haven screamed.

"HAVEN!" Echo screamed, both of them running towards each other and hugging each other. Haven and Echo were the best of friends, closer than you could ever imagine. They were even put in the same kindergarent class, which Echo was excited about.

"I told you Andy." Ashley smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just wait." He smiled.

Ashley and Riot ended up having only one more kid. A girl named Harmony Laura Purdy who was two.

We all walked to Echo and Haven's class together. We had come the day before to meetthe teacher and drop off her stuff.

"Have a good day Echo." I said, handing Nate to Andy before crouching down to her level. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

"Davey, can you say goodbye to your sister?"

"Where she going?" Davey asked me.

"She's going to school, except it's the whole day this time! You'll come here next year for pre-school." I said with a smile.

"Oh. Bye Eho." Davey said, hugging Echo.

"Bye Davey." She said, hugging him back. She ran into the classroom with Haven, leaving the six of us. We went our seperate ways and I strapped Davey into his car seat while Andy strapped Nate into his. We got into the front seat and drove home.

*********************************************************************************************

It's officialy over!

Sequel is out! It's called Crow's Echo. Link in external ------>

Make sure to comment!

Listening to Can You Feel The Love Tonight~  Elton John