Chapter 17

Chapter 17

NIKI'S POV

I felt really bad about basically driving Andy to depression. I didn't want it to go that far, I just wanted us to have a little time apart, give both of us some time to think. I think I'm ready to forgive him but I'm scared, considering we haven't talked in a month.

"Andy." I softly said, knocking on his open door.

"What." He groaned. I walked in further and sat at the end of the bed.

"We need to talk." He groaned, staring up at the ceiling. "Andy, look at me." He sat up and looked at me with an unamused look on his face.

"What is it?"

"I-I just want to say that I'm sorry and I forgive you."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for freaking out and I forgive you for cheating."

"Just get out of my room Niki." He groaned, laying back down.

"W-What?"

"You drive me crazy for a whole month and you wait till I'm depressed to come and say you forgive me? What is wrong with you Niki!" He hissed, sitting up and glaring at me. His eyes were red and puffy.

"A-Andy."

"JUST GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM! YOU SEEMED TO BE HAPPIER THERE!"

"MAYBE I WILL! F*** YOU BIERSACK! I TRIED TO FIX OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T WANT IT TO BE FIXED!"

"MAYBE I DON'T!" He yelled and I gasped.

"FINE! I'LL JUST MOVE OUT THEN!" I yelled, grabbing my suitcase out from under the bed.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO? YOU CAN'T MOVE IN WITH YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A JOB HERE AND YOU SOLD YOUR APARTMENT!"

"THAT'S FOR ME TO WORRY ABOUT AND FOR YOU TO NOT WORRY ABOUT!" I said as I started to pack my things.

"GOD! YOU CAN BE SUCH A B****!"

"SAME GOES FOR YOU, YOU A**HOLE!" I screamed, zipping up my suitcase. "F*** YOU! BYE!" I screamed as I walked out of the room and down the stairs, grabbing my phone, keys and Luna, going out to my car. I didn't know where I was going, but I definitely not staying here.

********************************************************************************************

Listening to Leave It All To Me~ Miranda Cosgrove

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!