Chapter 23: Standby Records

NIKI'S POV

"You ready?" Andy asked as he looked over at me.

"Yeah...I think." I said, taking a deep breath and opening the car door, sliding out. I stood up and slowly followed Andy up to the door of the record studio. He had gotten me a meeting at Standby to discuss a record deal. I was extremley greatful for Andy doing this, but I was just really nervous.

We walked in and Andy walked up to the girl behind the desk. He told her who he was and who he was here to see and she let us back, telling us to go to the fifth room on the left. We walked down the hall for what seemed like forever until we reached the room. Andy gripped my hand, opening the door and pulling me into the room.

"Andy!" Steve the A&R Director exclaimed, bro-hugging Andy.

"Hey Steve, this is Niki, the girl I was telling you about."

"Well Niki, why don't we get you in the studio." He said, shaking my hand.

"Sounds great Steve." I said with a smile.

"Just go into the recording booth, put those headphones on and start singing."

"Alright, b-but, what song?"

"Whatever." He shrugged and I nodded. I walked in and went over to the microphone, slipping the headphones on. I began to cover a Black Veil Brides song, closing my eyes and just letting it all out. I finished the song and looked through the glass at Andy and Steve. Both of their jaws were on the ground.

"That was amazing!" Steve exclaimed.

"I told you." I heard Andy say, hitting Steve on the arm. Steve asked me to sing a few more sings before I was able to walk out.

"Well Niki, let's go discuss that record deal." Steve said with a smile.

***

"And would you be liking a solo career or a band?"

"Band please."

"Alright, go round up your members and come back so I can have you guys sign your contract."

"Thank you so much!" I squealed, shaking his hand excitedly.

"No problem Niki, you have real talent." We said goodbye to Steve and walked out of the building.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed, jumping on Andy and attacking him with kisses.

"No problem." He smiled, kissing my lips.

*******************************************************************************************

Listening to Rebel Love Song~ Black Veil Brides

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)