Chapter 15: Home

Chapter 15: Home

ANDY'S POV

*One Month Later*

I was kind of distant for the rest of the tour. I let out my agression on stage and then went back to my bunk. I didn't try to call Niki, I didn't do anything but mope. I wanted to get home so badly, but then again, I didn't. I knew I had to tell Niki, but I was scared of her reaction.

"Andy, it's your stop." CC said, opening my curtain.

"Thanks." I groaned, rolling out of the bunk. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the bus, walking up to the door. I opened it and was attacked by Niki. She hugged me tightly, sobbing into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, I missed you so much." She cried as I closed the door with my foot.

"I missed you too." I said, kissing her lips. "But I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked, grabbing my hand and led me to the couch.

"I'm so sorry Niki." I said, tears coming to my eyes. "I-I cheated." She let go of my hand.

"W-What?"

"I'm so sorry."

"Y-You lied!"

"No, I didn't."

"You told me you didn't cheat on me." She started crying again.

"When I told you that, I didn't. About a month later, Juliet showed up at my hotel room, pushed her way into my room, stuck her hand down my pants, undressed the both of us and basically forced me. I kept telling her to leave but she wouldn't. I would never lie to you Niki, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to, trust me." I cried.

"I-I can't believe you. I can't believe that you would cheat on me!"

"Niki!"

"NO! F*** YOU ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK! I HATE YOU!" She screamed as she ran upstairs and locked herself in the guest room. I groaned, leaning back and covering my eyes with my hands, digging the heels of my hands into my eyes.

I messed up bad.

*************************************************************************************

Should Niki forgive him?

NO IDEAS

Listening to Rebel Love Song~ Black Veil Brides

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!