Chapter 56

Chapter 56

NIKI'S POV

"I'm pregnant." I said, biting my lip. Andy's jaw dropped and I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. "I'm three months along."

"R-Really?" He asked and I nodded. All of a sudden, he picked me up and swung me around. I held tight onto him and giggled as he held me tight. He put me back onto my feet and kissed my lips.

"This is so great." He said, hugging me tightly.

"Really?"

"Of course! You know that I've always wanted kids."

"I love you so much Andy."

"I love you too." He said, kissing my lips before dropping to my knees. "And I love you." He said to my stomach. He got back onto his feet and kissed me again.

"I swear I'm going to be the best father ever."

*One Week Later*

I played with Andy's fingers as we waited for my name to be called. We were at my monthly doctors appointment and this was the first time Andy was able to see the baby, so he was excited. We're able to find out the gender today so I'm really excited.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked Andy.

"A boy. A little mini me." He smiled.

"Well, I want a girl." I said.

"Well, as long as it's healthy, I don't care."

"Same."

"Niki Biersack." We stood up and followed the nurse down a hallway and into a room. I got up on the table and lifted my shirt up to show my swollen belly. Andy pulled up a chair next to me and grabbed my hand. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, rubbing my belly.

"Hello Niki, nice to see you again." The doctor said as she walked into the room. "And who are you?" She asked, looking at Andy.

"I'm Andy Biersack, Niki's husband." He said, shaking the doctor's hand.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. You've been busy the last two months?" She asked as she pulled on her gloves, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, I've been on tour. I'm in a band, so there's that."

"Oh,what band?"

"Black Veil Brides."

"Cool! This is your first kid, right?"

"Yes ma'am." We both said.

"You guys must be pretty excited." She said and we nodded. She turned on the machine and squeezed the gel onto my stomach, moving the wand around.

"There's your baby." She said, pointing at the screen. Andy smiled and quickly wiped away a tear that rolled down his cheek. I smiled over at him and rubbed his hand with my thumb. "And there's the heartbeat." She said, flipping a switch, the heartbeat rining throughout the room.

"Would you two like to know the gender?"

"Yes please." We said and she looked back up at the screen.

"You guys are having a girl. Congratulations!" She said, printing out a picture, turning off the machine and wiping off my stomach before leaving the room.

"A little girl." I smiled, sitting up and pulling down my shirt.

"I can't wait." He said, lifting me olff of the table. "I'm going to spoil the shit out of her." He said.

"Oh boy, I can already see it now." I laughed as we walked out of the room. I made my next appointment while Andy started the car. I joined him in the car and we started driving home.

"I want you to pick out the name." I said.

"Oh, I have the perfect one."

"Already?"

"I told you I've been wanting a kid." He laughed. "Anyway, how does this sound? Echo Melody Biersack."

"That's beautiful Andy. I love you."

"I love you too."

*******************************************************************************************

How do you like the name?

Listening to Cowboy Casanova~ Carrie Underwood -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER