Chapter 6: Kitty Play Date

NIKI'S POV

*One Week Later*

I was sitting on my couch when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Niki!"

"Oh, hey Andy!" I said with a smile. I admit, I was falling for Andy, and I was falling hard. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to bring Luna over for a little kitty play date." He said with a laugh. He sounded so proud of himself for thinking of that.

"You're so lame. Alright, I'll be right over there. See ya."

"Love ya." He said and hung up. I froze, the phone falling out of my hand. Did Andy just say he loved me?

ANDY'S POV

"Love ya." I said and hung up.

"F***!" I screamed, throwing my phone, causing Crow to jump. Did I just tell Niki I loved her? Ughhh. I really hope she doesn't bring that up when I see her today.

NIKI'S POV

I parked in Andy's driveway and picked Luna up, walking up to Andy's door. I knocked and waited for Andy to open the door.

"Niki!" He smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi Andy." I smiled, walking into his house.

"Just put Luna over there." He said and I nodded, placing her down with Crow. "Go sit on the couch, I figured we could just watch movies." He shrugged.

"Sounds good." I smiled, sitting on the couch,

"How does Rock Of Ages sound?" He asked, showing me the case.

"Awesome." I said with a smile. He popped it in and got two bowls of popcorn, handing one to me before sitting down next to me. The movie started and we sang along to every song, really getting into the songs and just acting like complete fools. We finally settled down and I turned to look at him.

"Andy, about our ph-" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushed me further down so I was laying down on the couch, his body hovering over mine.

Suddenly, a little furry body jumped in between us. We broke the kiss and laughed as Andy looked down at his cat.

"You're obnoxious." He laughed as he picked Crow up and placed him back down on the floor. "Go play with your friend instead of blocking daddy." Andy laughed, sitting back down on the couch. I sat up and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over me." He said, scratching the back of his neck and looking down at the carpet.

"It's fine, I actually kinda liked it." I said with a small smile.

"Then you'll love this." He said as he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips, running a hand through my hair. We pulled away with a smile and he stared at me for a bit.

"Niki, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Andy." I smiled, kissing his lips.

***********************************************************************************

Listening to You're So Creepy~ Ghost Town ----------->

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!