Chapter 11

Chapter 11

ANDY'S POV

"THANK YOU SEATTLE!" I yelled into the mic before running off the stage.

"Dude, what's up?" Jinxx asked, drying himself off with a towel.

"What do you mean?"

"You're usually pumped for tours, but not this time." I shrugged.

"I guess I'm missing Niki." I said, lighting a ciggerate.

"Man, you're really serious about this girl." Jake said.

"What? I've only been dating her for a few months."

"For as long as we've known you, you've never acted like this because of a girl." Ashley said.

"Like what?"

"Mopey and not excited for tour and such." Jinxx said.

"She's just different." I shrugged, taking a drag of my ciggerate. "She's not like the other girls I've dated. So far, she doesn't look like she's going to cheat on me or become a total b****, so that's a good sign."

"When are we going to meet this, Niki?"

"After tour. I'm surprised I haven't brought her to meet you guys yet. She's a huge Black Veil Brides fan."

"Really?" Jinxx asked.

"Total Andy fangirl." I said with a smirk and all the guys groaned. We walked out of the venue when I heard an annoyingly familliar voice.

"ANDY!" The voice squealed. All of a sudden, Juliet's arms were wrapped around me and the force of her hug almost knocking me over.

"Can you please go away?" I groaned.

"Why Andybear?"

"First of all, don't call me that. Second, I have a girlfriend and you know that."

"Who's needs that Niki b**** when you have me." She purred, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Juliet! Go!" I screamed, trying to push her away.

"You know you still love me." She said, pressing her lips to mine. I pushed her away, a grossed out look on my face.

"I don't love you! I love Niki! Just leave me alone!" I begged.

"Fine, but you're going to regret this Andy."

"I don't care." I sneered, climbing onto the bus with my band.

NIKI'S POV

I heard a knock at the door and went to open it, big mistake. I almost slammed the door in her ugly face but she put her foot out to stop it. She pushed her way into the house and closed the door behind her.

"What do you want?" I sneered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I have something really important to tell you." Juliet said.

"This has got to be good." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Andy's cheating on you." I just laughed.

"Bull Juliet."

"This is what he does Niki! He goes on tour and does whatever and whoever he wants! Look, I have proof." She said, pulling out a voice recorder.

"I love you!" I heard Andy exclaim.

"But what about your girlfriend?"

"Forget Niki, I love you."

"Then why are you dating her?"

"I'm stuck. I've told her to please go away, I've been so nice, but she just won't leave." Juliet turned it off and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm so sorry Niki." She looked down to see Crow walking over to us.

"Crow! Mommy's here!" Juliet squealed, picking up the cat.

"Just leave." I growled, snatching Crow from her.

"Ni-"

"Go." I said, opening the door and pushing her out, closing it and locked it.

Would Andy really cheat on me?

****************************************************************************************

Listening to Mama's Broken Heart~ Miranda Lambert -------->

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!