Chapter 44: Jacob

Chapter 44: Jacob

NIKI'S POV

"Maybe we won't run into anyone here." Andy smirked as we sat down at a table in Starbucks.

"Niki? Niki Sikk?" I heard a familliar voice.

"Fuck." I groaned, hanging my head.

"Who's that?" Andy asked. I just stayed still and silent, hoping the voice would leave me alone.

"Niki! It is you!"

"Hi Jacob." I groaned, looking up at him.

"How have you been?"

"Fine."

"And who are you?" Jacob asked, turning to Andy.

"Andy Biersack, Niki's boyfriend." Andy said, putting emphasis on 'boyfriend'. I liked when he got jealous, it was sexy.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" Jacob asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, and we're on a date so if you could kindly fuck off, that's be real great, thanks."

"A date? In Starbucks?"

"We figured we wouldn't run into assholes like we did in fancy restraunts, but I guess we were wrong. Now get the fuck out of here!"

"Fuck you Niki, you used to be nice."

"So did you." He grumbled and stormed off.

"I'm guessing that was an ex?" Andy asked.

"The worst." I said, rolling my eyes. "He cheated on me multiple times with people I considered my best friends and I was an idiot to take him back all of those times."

"Oh, is that why you freaked out so much when I-"

"Yes Andy, yes."

"It'll never happen again, I promise."

"I believe you, can we just talk about something else, please?"

"Of course." He said as he started discussing my record with me. We had started recording last week.

SCOUT'S POV

"Pss. Pss." I said to the guy who was walking out of Starbucks. He looked over at me and pointed to himself. I nodded and he walked over.

"Do you know that girl?" I asked, pointing to Niki.

"Yeah, she's my ex girlfriend."

"Perfect, do you want her back?"

"Of course."

"I have a way you can, you just have to help me with something."

"Of course."

"Okay, come back to my house and we'll discuss the plan." I said and he nodded, following me to my car.

NIKI'S POV

*One Hour Later*

"Niki!" Andy called, walking into the kitchen as I was making dinner.

"Yes?"

"I just got a call from the police officer that showed up at our door. He told me why Juliet was arrested."

"Why?"

"Get this, she was caught stalking the other BVB and BTE members to try to get to me and you."

"God, she's fucking pathetic."

"Yeah, they reported it to the police and she confessed to everything, even the shit she did to us."

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah, she's going to be in there for a few years." He smiled.

"Maybe it'll be quiet around here for a while." I said.

"I hope." He said, hugging me.

*****************************************************************************************

What do you think Scout is up to?

ChalcedonMitschiBVB gave me the idea to have Niki's ex boyfriend come in.

Listening to Say Hey (I Love You)~ Michael Franti & Spearhead

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER