Chapter 58: Double Baby Shower

NIKI'S POV

*Three Months Later*

When I was six months pregnant and Riot was five, we decided to have a double baby shower so we could just get it out of of the way. We invited both of the bands and their significant others, of course, but we also flew out Andy's parents, Ashley's grandparents and Riot's parents.

"RIOT!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to see my best friend and Ashley.

"NIKI!" She exclaimed, pulluing me in for a hug, our bellies getting in the way. We laughed as we pulled apart from our awkward hug.

"Hey Ashley." I said, hugging him.

"Hey Niki." He said, hugging me back.

"Hey Ashley, want a beer?" Andy asked, walking up with two beers in his hands.

"Hell yeah man." He said and Andy tossed one to him. Ashley squeezed by us and went to go talk to Andy. We had decided to have the shower at mine and Andy's house since it was bigger than Riot and Ashley's. Riot and Ashley found out that they were having a boy and named him Haven Michael Purdy.

Since we were having a baby shower for two different genders, we had blue and pink streamers everywhere, blue and pink balloons everywhere and even blue and pink plates. My cake was white and pink and said It's A Girl! while Riot's was white and blue and said 'It's A Boy!'.

"I don't want to be pregnant anymore." Riot groaned, flopping down onto the couch.

"I hear ya, it's miserable. But, it'll be worth it. When you're holding your baby in your arms, it'll be worth all the pain and cravings and sickness." I said and she agreed.

"I just want to hold my baby now!" She groaned and I just laughed.

"I know how you feel Riot, just four more months for you."

"Lucky, you're a month ahead of me." She said, sticking out her tongue at me and I stuck mine out back at her. Slowly, everyone started arriving. Once everyone was here, my band gathered around Riot and I while BVB hung out with Andy and Ashley. Andy's mom, Ashley's grandma and Riot's mom hung around Riot and I while Andy's dad, Ashley's grandfather and Riot's dad stayed with Andy and Ashley.

"Riot! Niki!" Ashley exclaimed, walking into the living room, Andy following him. "How much do you want to bet that our kids are going to end up together."

"Not a chance Purdy. If your son's anything like you, my daughter is never going to be alone with him." Andy laughed.

"You're just jealous of my mad skills with the ladies." Ashley smirked, making thrusting motions.

"Ahem." Riot cleared her throat and put her hands on her hips.

"I mean, I love you and only you baby." Ashley ran over and kissed Riot's cheek before running back into the kitchen. Andy made a whipping sound as he walked back into the kitchen.

"So Riot, when are you and Ashley getting married?" Rosie asked.

"A few months after the baby is born." She said and we all agreed. We all taked until it was time for cake. We each stood behind our cake and cut pieces for whoever wanted a piece. After everyone had a piece of cake, we opened presents.

They were the usual, diapers, toys, bottles, pacifiers, blankets, clothes and even a car seat. Everything you could possibly need for a baby, besides the things we had alreayd bought or were planning to buy including a crib, changing table, a rocking chair, a lot of the big furniture. Also, the people who didn't bring a gift, brought money which was just as helpful.

"Thank you everyone for coming!" I said as everyone walked back out to their cars. Andy and I flopped down onto the couch and sighed.

"Three more months." He said, rubbing my stomach and I nodded.

"We're so close." I said, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

*******************************************************************************************

Listening to I Love Rock 'N' Roll~ Joan Jett -------->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER