Chapter 57

Chapter 57

NIKI'S POV

"NIKI! RIOT'S COMING UP!" I heard Andy called. I pulled on my hoodie and fixed my hair as Riot burst into the room.

"NIKI!" She screamed, running up to me.

"What?" I asked.

"So uh...I know this is your big day and all. Telling everyone your pregnant and such but, I'm kind uh pregnant."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, when I went to go visit Ashley on tour, that's when it kind of happened."

"Well, how far are you?"

"Two months."

"I'm so happy for you Riot! Why don't you announce it today? Does Ashley know?"

"Yeah, he knows."

"Well come on." I said, dragging her down the stairs. Eveeryone was already downstairs and talking amongst each other.

"Everyone, Andy and I have an announcement." I said, standing before Black Veil Brides and Between The Echos. "I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed, taking off my hoodie to reveal my small baby bump.

"That's awesome!" Jade smiled.

"We're three months and we're having a girl." I smiled.

"Echo Melody Biersack." Andy said proudly.

"That's so pretty!" Rosie smiled.

"I have an announcement too." Riot said, standing up. "I'm pregnant as well, but I'm only two months."

"Looks like Purdy's going to be a daddy." CC smirked. "Mr. Player Purdy."

"Oh shush." Ashley said, sticking his tongue out at CC.

"What are you teasing about, from the looks of it, you're going to be next." I said to CC.

"What? Pshh, no, I know how to wrap it before I tap it." CC said with a smug smile.

"It's either you and Rosie or Jake and Ella." Riot said.

"Um no." Jake said. "Rosie's going to get pregnant before Ella, I can see it now! I was a psychic, remember?"

"A fake psychic." CC said.

"Boys! You are acting like children!" Jade exclaimed.

"Let's not make it a race to see who can knock up their girlfriend first." I said.

"Yeah, cause I won." Andy said with a smug smile and we all rolled our eyes and laughed.

***

An hour later, everyone left and Andy decided we should get on a Skype call with his parents to tell them that they're going to be grandparents. We got on the couch and sat with a computer on his lap, waiting for his parents to answer.

"Andy! Niki!" His mom exclaimed.

"Hey mom. Get dad, we have to tell you something."

"Chris!" His mom called. A few seconds later, we saw his dad sit next to his mom.

"What is it?" His dad asked.

"Well...you're going to be grandparents." Andy said with a smile.

"What! No way!" She exclaimed and we both nodded. I stood up and Andy turned the comptuer to show my baby bump. "How far?"

"Three months." I said as I sat back down.

"Oooh, did you guys find out what it is yet?"

"It's a girl, Echo Melody Biersack." Andy smiled.

"That's so pretty!" His mom exclaimed.

"Who came up with it?" Chris asked.

"I did." Andy said.

"Nice job son."

"Thanks dad."

We discussed them flying out when it gets close to time and just staying in a hospital so they can be here for the birth. We hung up and just cuddled up on the couch for the rest of the day.

******************************************************************************************

I changed the name cause yolo right? So don't freak out

Listening to Making Memories Of Us~ Keith Urban ------>

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER