Chapter 8: I'm Sorry About Her

NIKI'S POV

Andy wanted me to stay the night at his place so I agreed. I was watching TV for about an hour before deciding to go check on Andy who went straight to his room when we got home. I walked in to see him just laying on the bed.

"Andy?" He picked his head up a little, gave me a smille smile and layed his head back down. "Andy, are you okay?" I asked, crawling into bed next to him.

"I guess." He sighed, wrapping his arm around me.

"What's wrong?"

"Just...Juliet."

"Forget about her, it was no big deal." He sighed and turned to look at me, running his fingers through my hair.

"But it was a big deal to me. Juliet...she's just a b****." He sighed. "Has been ever since we met. I guess I was just so lovestruck, I didn't see it."

"But you guys looked so happy?"

"Again, lovestruck. Sorry, I shouldn't be talking with you about this."

"Well, why not?"

"Well, I mean. She's my ex-girlfriend and you're my current girlfriend."

"Andy, I don't mind. I mean, if something's bothering you, I was you to talk about it, don't keep it all in. You can always talk to me about anything." He smiled and kissed my lips. I spent a good thirty minutes, just listening to Andy talk. I could tell it calmed him down and made him feel a lot better.

"Niki, I-I know we've only been dating for a month, but I-I love you."

"I love you too Andy." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. He pulled me in for a tight hug and placed his face on top of my head, taking in a deep breath.

"You smell like wine." He giggled.

"That reminds me, I should probably take a shower." I said, beginning to get up.

"No!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to his body. "Stay here, please." He begged with a pouty face.

"Fine." I said and he smiled, kissing my cheek. He turned my head and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much Niki." He said, barley above a whisper.

"I love you too Andy." I said, snuggling into his body.

**************************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER