Chapter 38: Fight

Chapter 38: Fight

ANDY'S POV

I was walking around the venue when someone grabbed me by my vest and pushed me up against the wall. I got a good look at the person and saw Juliet, wearing shorts that had half of her ass hanging out and a bra. I groaned and tried to push her away from me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked 'sexily'.

"Umm, back to my fucking bus." I growled.

"Why?"

"Um, because it's my bus."

"Let's fuck." She said, taking off my vest and letting it drop to the ground.

"Juliet, stop." I said, pushing her away.

"Why, you know you want me." She smirked.

"No I fucking don't! I have Niki! Now leave me alone!"

RIOT'S POV

I was walking back to the bus when I saw Andy pushed up against a wall, Juliet in front of him, dragging her fingers down his chest.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, rushing over.

"RIOT! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Andy said, struggling against Juliet.

"GO AWAY BITCH!" Juliet yelled at me.

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

"I called you a bitch." She said, turning to face me.

"Oh hell no." I said, punching her in the nose. She grabbed her nose and stumbled back, a surprised look on her face. She swung back at me but missed. Soon, we were on the ground, beating the shit out of each other.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" I heard Ashley yell. Soon, we were pulled apart, both of us kicking and screaming. Ashley and Jinxx were holding me back while Jake and CC were holding Juliet back.

NIKI'S POV

"Riot! Whart the fuck is going on!" I exclaimed. Andy had shot Ashley a text, telling him to come over to the biggest building and help. We all walked over to see two girls beating the shit out of each other and Andy looking worried. As we got closer, we saw it was Riot and Juliet.

The boys pulled them apart and I was worried about what was going on before Riot had gotten here.

"THIS BITCH WAS TRYING TO FUCK ANDY!" Riot screamed.

"AGAIN?" I yelled, growling at Juliet. I jumped on her and started pulling her hair and punching her in the face. She eventually fell to the ground and rolled on top of me, punching me in the face a few times before I rolled back on top of her. We did this for a while before a few security guards pulled us apart. They placed us in a golf cart and were taking us to go see Kevin.

Boy were we in trouble now.

We arrived to where Kevin was and was brought in, being told to sit down. We had one security guard behind each of us, making sure we didnt attack each other again.

"So, girls, I was told you two were fighting."

"She started it." Juliet sniffled and I rolled my eyes.

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled. "Can I please explain what really happened? I have multiple witnesses if you don't believe me." I said.

"Go ahead Niki."

"She was trying to rape Andy! My friend stepped in and started beating her because Juliet was being rude to her and was trying to undress my boyfriend in public! We all rushed over and pulled them apart, Riot told me what was going on and then I started fighting her."

"Take her out." Kevin said to Juliet's security guard. "Out of the venue and keep her out." He said and the security guard nodded, grabbing Juliet and dragging her out.

"And as for you Niki, we don't approve of fighting here. It sends off a bad message. Usually, when bands fight, we remove them from the tour."

"No! We need this tour! We're a new band, trying to get popular."

"Let me finish. Since this is your first Warped Tour and I'm good friends with Andy, you guys can stay. But, next fight you or any member of your band is involved in, out you go, from here on out, understand?"

"Yes sir, thank you so much!"

"Oh, and your band has to help out with catering for the next week."

"Of course, thank you." I said, shaking his hand and running back to the bus.

"So, what happend?" Everyone asked as I walked in.

"He said that when bands get in fights, they get kicked off Warped."

"No." Rosie cried.

"But, he said since it's our first year, he's letting us off easy. But, one more fight, we get kicked off."

"Got it." My band said.

"Oh, and we have to do catering for the next week."

"Worth it." Jade said and we all agreed. I sat down next to Andy and cuddled up to him. Good thing we were done for the day.

*****************************************************************************************

GreenNialler gave me the idea

NO IDEAS

Listening to Canadian Idiot~ Weird Al Yankovic

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER