Chapter 7: Juliet

Chapter 7: Juliet

NIKI'S POV

"I'm having a really great time Andy." I said with a smile.

"I'm glad." He said, smiling back at me. Andy decided for our first date, that we should go out to this really fancy restraunt, with him paying of course. I refused multiple times, not wanting him to spend a lot of money on me just for a dinner, but in the end, he got his way. Andy I have been here for an hour and were just talking, revealing secrets and telling about our past.

"Oh my gosh, Andy Biersack, is that you?" A girl called from behind him. He cringed at the voice, staring down at his food. "Andy!" The girl called, coming closer. I gasped when I saw who it was.

"Hi Juliet." He forced himself to say, still staring at his food. He quickly looked up at me and shot me an appologetic look before looking back down at his plate which was almost empty.

"How're you doing?" She asked, walking up to her table.

"I'm doing just fine."

"How's Crow."

"He's Crow." Andy shrugged and Juliet just laughed.

"And who are you?" She asked, turning to me.

"I'm Niki, Andy's girlfriend." I said, putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'.

"Oh, that's cool." She said a bit awkwardly.

"Now, as you can see. We're kind of on a date so if you could kindly le-oof." I groaned as she pushed me to the side, sliding into my side of the booth with me.

"How did you two meet?" Juliet asked.

"Andy, did we really have to get a booth?" I hissed.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know this was going to be a three person event." Andy growled, glaring at Juliet.

"So, how did you two meet?" Juliet asked, repeating her question.

"Umm, I brought Crow back to him because he was lost." Juliet gasped.

"Andy! You let Crow get lost!"

"He's my cat, not yours!"

"Well, he'll always be my little boy."

"For god sakes Juliet! Crow is a cat, not a human child. Now please just leave!"

"No, I'm curious." She pouted.

"I'm giving you one warning to get the hell away from me." I growled.

"I'm surprised your not pregnant yet, I mean, a slut like you has got to of had sex like a bazillion times by now." I gasped and slapped Juliet hard on the cheek. She craddled her cheek and glared at me, tears pooling up in her eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Andy, I want you back. I regret breaking up with you." She said, reaching across the table and grabbing Andy's hand. He quickly pulled it away from her and bit his lip.

"You think you can come here, interupt my date with my girlfriend and expect me to get back with you? You hurt me Juliet! I thought I loved you, but I was wrong. I've moved on now and I'm happier with Niki then I ever was with you. Now please just leave!"

"I'm so much prettier then this stupid bit-AHHH" She screamed as I jumped salad dressing on her head, cutting her off. She growled at me and dumped my wine on me.

I grabbed a fistfull of her hair and pushed her to the ground. She pulled me down with her and we fought on the ground. ripping each other's dresses and pulling hair.

"Umm manager!" I heard Andy call as he got up and tried to pull me away from Juliet. Some waiters ran over and helped Andy pull apart the fight. It took three waiters to hold back Juliet while it only took Andy and another waiter to hold me back. The manager ran over, his face red with anger.

"OUT! OUT!" He screamed, pointing to the door. Andy thanked the waiter that helped him calm me down and carried me out of the restraunt bridal style. He put me into the passenger seat of his car and went around to the driver's side, turning on the car.

"Well, looks like that's a restraunt we can't go back to." He sighed, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Stupid Juliet." I mumbled as I examined the cuts and bruises forming on my face.

****************************************************************************

Okay I love Juliet, don't get me wrong <3 It's just a story, don't freak.

Listening to Secrets~ OneRepublic

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!