Chapter 14

Chapter 14

NIKI'S POV

I heard my phone ring and looked to see it was Andy. I groaned in disgust and tossed my phone across the room. I was not in the mood to talk to him.

ANDY'S POV

*One Month Later*

Niki has been ignoring my calls for a whole month. Luckily, we only have one month left of this tour so I can get home and try to fix things between us. We were in a hotel for a night so we were finally able to get out of that bus for a night.

I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it. I saw it was Juliet and tried to close to the door but she stuck her foot out.

"What do you want Juliet?" I groaned, noticing she had on a tight, black dress that was dangerously low cut and covered about half of her butt.

"You." She smirked, wrapping me in her arms. I pushed her away, a look of disgust on my face.

"Get off of me. You've potentionally ruined my relationship with Niki and I've had about enough of you Juliet. Please just leave the both of us alone." I whined.

"No can do Andy." She said, pushing her way in and closing the door behind her. "When I want something, I get it." She hissed, grabbing me by my belt loops and pulling me close to her.

"Well I don't want you." I said, trying to get away from her.

"Come on Andy, I'm obviously much better then her." She said, stuffing her hand in my pants.

"N-No." I mumbled.

"I want you Andy. I know you want me too." I shook my head. She shoved me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, sitting on my hips. "Come on Andy."

"Juliet, just go."

"Come on Andy."

***

I woke up the next morning and groaned, remembering last night. I turned to see Juliet wrapped around me. I pushed her off of me, causing her to wake up.

"Hey baby." She smiled.

"I'm not your baby, get out of my room."

"Why?"

"You just made me cheat on my girlfriend! The one who I actually love!"

"Fine." She pouted, crawling over me to get out of bed. I covered my body with the blanket and sat up as she pulled on her dress.

"One question, did you tell Niki, like a month ago, that I cheated on her? That I didn't care about her, that I didn't love her, that I loved you?"

"Yup."

"F*** you Juliet." I hissed.

"I'm much better than that little slut and you know it."

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed, tears welling up in my eyes. She walked out of my room, allowing me to lay back down.

"I hate her." I mumbled, stuffing my face into a pillow and crying my eyes out. Now, I really did cheat on Niki and I possibly lost her forever.

**************************************************************************************

Oooh, Andy!

Listening to Meant To Live~ Switchfoot

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER