Chapter 51: Dress Shopping

NIKI'S POV

*One Month Later*

My band and BVB's girlfriends all went to the dress shop with me so I could pick out my dress and my wedding party could find their dresses.

"Hello there, I'm Carrie, how can I help you guys?" A girl asked, walking up to us with a clipboard.

"We're here for dresses for a wedding." I said.

"Oh, well follow me." She said. We followed her through the shop to a room that had changing rooms and mirrors. We sat down on the couches that were available and she stood in front of us.

"Who is the bride?" I raised my hand. "What is your name?"

"Niki, one k." She nooded and wrote it down on the clipboard.

"What are your colors?"

"Purple and black."

"Theme?"

"Gothic."

"Dress color?"

"Black. Floor length but plain."

"I'll go see what I can find." Carrie disapeared for a few minutes before returning with exactly what I asked for. I tried it on and fell in love.

It was black, sleeveless and floor length. It was pretty plain and wasn't too exciting, which is just what I wanted.

"This is perfect." I smiled before turning to the girls.

"What do you think?"

"It's a little plain." Rosie commented.

"I know, just how I wanted. It goes with Andy's concept."

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU GOING TO BE A FUCKING BLACK VEILED BRIDE?" Riot asked and I nodded. "That's genius." Riot laughed and the girls agreed.

"Now that makes more sense." Ella said and I nodded. I went back and took it off, changing back into my clothes and rejoining the girls.

"Okay, now who is your maid of honor?" 

"Riot." I said, pointing to her. "I want her dress to be knee length and a dark purple color." She nodded and left to go find a dress. She came back and handed the dress to Riot. Once Riot came out of the dressing room, I knew she had to get it.

It was knee length and dark purple. It was strapless on one shoulder but on the other shoulder it had a flower strap. It also had a purple band under her breasts. It was perfect.

"Oh my god Riot, get it, get it!"

"This dress is amazing Niki! You bet your ass I'm getting it!" She said, twirling around, watching in the mirror as it swirled around her. She changed out of it and sat back down next to me.

"Okay, what about bridesmaids?"

"Rosie, Jade and Briella." I said, pointing to the three girls. "I want their dresses to be knee length as well and black." She nodded and returned with three of the same dress. They got up and tried them on. They walked out and I loved the dresses.

They were knee length and black, just like I had asked for. It was kind of like with the other dress where there was no strap on one shoulder but on the other shoulder there was a veil like material crossing their chest and shoulder. The dress had two layers and there was more veil like material hanging from the end of the dress.

"Oh my god, I love that." I said and the girls agreed. They took them off and returned back to me.

"And do you have a flower girl?"

"No ma'am."

"Alright, it was a pleasure meeting you girls." She said, shaking our hands. While my wedding party and I went to go order our dresses, Ella and Kylie went to go shop for their dresses. Once we were done, we grabbed heels and some jewelery before going home. I can't wait for the wedding.

***********************************************************************************************

Listening to Letter To Me~ Brad Paisley ------->

Maid of honor dress -------->

Bridesmaid dress ----------->(external)

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER