Chapter 54

Chapter 54

NIKI'S POV

*Three Months Later*

As soon as we got off tour, BVB went on tour, or so it seemed. There was a month between our tours, but a month was still too short after not seeing Andy for three months, now I'm without him for another three months. But, this is the life we chose.

BVB have been gone for about a month and have two months left in their tour. I usually wouldn't mind too much because Andy and I talk on the phone every night and we video chat a few days a week. But, the problem is I've been feeling sick and I think I know what it is. I've called Riot over to try to calm me down, because I'm freaking out.

"Riot!" I exclaimed, pulling her into the house and closing the door behind her.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked as she handed me the bag.

"I don't know! That's why I asked you to pick up these!" I said, pulling the boxes out of the bag as I went up the stairs, Riot following me.

"I don't understand why you're freaking out." She said as I went into my room and into the bathroom, closing the door. I heard her sit on the bed as she continued to talk. "I mean, it's not like you and Andy have only been dating for a few months. You guys are married! I'm sure he'd love to have a kid!"

"Hold on a sec Riot." I said, finishing up and walking out to the bedroom, setting my timer for five minutes. "I don't want to hold the band back. Both bands. We're just starting Riot, I don't want to stop now!"

"Niki, I'm sure both bands would be understanding if you and Andy started a family. You'd probably need a few months off and we can work on a new record during that time. Or, we can just take a break all together. Once the baby is a few months old, I'm sure you'd be able to bring it on tour. Or, Andy can take of it while BTE is on tour. There's many ways this can work Niki."

"I guess you're right." I sighed. "I'm just worried how Andy's going to react."

"I bet he'd love to be a father. I mean, he'll have a kid with the woman he loves, that's everyone's dream, isn't it?"

"I guess." I said. Just then, the timer rang and my heart sped up.

"Here goes nothing." I said, standing up and walking into the bathroom. I took a deep breath and looked down at the tests on the counter.

"Niki, what does it say?" Riot asked.

"Positive." I said, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Congratuations! Are you going to tell Andy?"

"Fuck no!" I exclaimed and her eyes widened. "I mean, not while he's on tour. I'm going to wait until he's on tour. I don't know how he'll react and I don't want him freaking out while he's on tour, he's got enough to worry about."

"Alright, as long as you tell him."

"I will. And don't you dare tell anyone." 

"I won't, I won't."

"Thank you." I said, going to throw away the tests.

***************************************************************************************

How do you think Andy is going to react?

Listening to Pick Up The Phone~ Falling In Reverse

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER