Chapter 6

In the days that followed Kyuhyun's startling announcement of their relationship, Misa found herself attempting to juggle the different aspects of her life. Dividing her time between the bakery, Kyuhyun, and her family was proving to be hectic, and she felt extremely tired at the end of each day.

"I don't know how you do it," she told Kyuhyun over the phone one day, as she sat in the bakery's back office for a short break. "Don't you ever feel like there needs to be more of you to get through the day?"

Kyuhyun chuckled. "If there was more of me, that'll just add to the chaos," he joked.

"Too true," she agreed, laughing. She heard several voices in the background. "Where are you?" she asked, curiously.

"What, have your stalker capabilities failed you? Don't you know where I am every second of the day?"

She rolled her eyes. "Ha, ha," she said, sarcastically.

He laughed. "I'm at the stadium with the others," he answered. "Leeteuk wanted to run through some parts of the show since we hit some snags last night." Several of the lights had malfunctioned during their second show, causing some confusion for the group during a song. Being the perfectionist leader that he was, Leeteuk wanted everything to run smoothly for their last concert in Seoul before the show moved to the next location.

"So where will you be going after tonight's show?" Misa asked, twirling herself around on the swivel chair.

"South," Kyuhyun answered. "We have a few appearances before heading out of the country."

"Oh." She stopped spinning, disappointed at his news.

"Which reminds me," he suddenly said, "Any chance of you coming with me?" Her schedule had prevented her from attending the Seoul shows, which had disappointed them both.

"Let me see," she said, looking at the large wall calendar after he gave her the dates. It was marked with all of the upcoming show dates, as well as bakery business deadlines; her face fell. "I have several orders and two wedding cakes on those dates," she answered, sadly.

"Damn it!" Kyuhyun cursed, frustrated.

Misa giggled. "Don't let Siwon oppa hear you," she warned.

"Too late," he chuckled. "He's already glaring at me." He called out an apology to his hyung, but ruined the supposed sincerity by laughing.

"I guess I'll just see you when you get back," she told him, trying to keep the disappointment out of her voice. She supposed it was because she was growing accustomed to having him nearby and being able to see him. With Super Junior's tour kicking off, their dates would become far and in between.

"That's too long!" he complained, and she could just imagine him pouting.

"You sound just like a kid!" she teased.

He scoffed. "Not a kid!" he retorted. "PrinceKyu!" She could just imagine him proudly pointing to himself.

She laughed, recognizing the nickname from ELF. "And, you really believe it, don't you?" she asked, shaking her head.

"Don't you?"

"As long as you believe it and it makes you happy," she joked. A sudden knock on the office door startled her; it was her brother Toshiko, who mouthed that she was needed in the front. "Sorry, Kyu," she apologized quickly. "But I need to go. I'm needed up front." She stood from her seat.

His next words had her melting. "I miss you, angel," he said, softly. He'd given her the nickname one afternoon after they'd had a contest to see who had heard the worst pick-up lines.