AR

I stop the engine and suddenly I was startled by thud sound on my window. With horror I looked at that side. Rain drops making hard to see the person. Knocking start and I keenly looked outside and soon I saw Vincent grinning face. He was looking inside with help of curved palms. I rolled my eyes. I unlocked the door and lastly took my books and an umbrella. Without a second I was in his arms and making wet. I fakily chocked.

I: Vince I need breath.

He left me but still his hands on my shoulders and smiling broadly. But there is something different in his face. It look like it is glowing. I returned his smile.

Vincent: How r u ?

I: I m all good but if stay here for more than a sec. I m sure I will catch cold and than u know.

His hands immediately slipped from my shoulders and adjusted my umbrella. I chuckled and we start moving inside. We entered into our department.

I: So how r all ?

Vincent: They all r good and mom send her special made blueberry cupcake for u.

I: Thanks. 

and we entered the class. 

I: By the way what U want to share ?

His expressions changed immediately from normal smile to sheepishly smiling. Even there is small pink blush on his cheeks. I curiously looked at him. 

Vincent: Will tell u later.

I make a weird face and he chuckled.

Vincent: End of the day.

I: Promise?

Vincent: Buddy promise.

I smiled and we seated on our respective seats.

*
End of the day bell rings and I looked at his side. He was smiling while looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes as whole day he was busy on his phone. Even Ms. Hastings our investment faculty caught him red handed. But he was fully attentive to his phone instead of class.

I: Stop smiling while looking at ur phone. I m irritated now.

He spin his head towards me and scrunched the bridge of his nose. He backed to his phone start typing something. I gather my notebook and hit him.

Vincent: Fuck.

Again I hit him. He put his phone down.

Vincent: Ouch woman. What's wrong with u ?

I: Wrong with me u tell what's wrong with u. From morning ur busy in ur phone and smiling only.

He cheekily smile and blushed. I narrowed my eyes and glared him. He snickered and start collecting his books. He got up from his seat and looked at me.

Vincent: What ? Don't want to know what's wrong with u and me ?

I rolled my eyes and lift my books too.

I: Nothing is wrong with me. It's u. Don't know what u r looking at phone with so much concentration.

Vincent: U can denied on face but not by heart.

I: Stop playing riddles with me.

I opened the door of my car as we reached to the lot. I dumped my books at the back seat. He seated on the passenger side and I started the engine.

*

We stand in front of our regular cafeteria's door. He opened the door and bell chimes. We stepped in . Coffee and baking of cakes aroma hit my nostrils. We made our way to the vacant seats especially the window side as we always wished to see twilight.