BD

Vincent: R u going for few days or whole month that u packed all the stuffs.

I huffed and zipped up my second bag.

I: I don't know how long I will stay there as my baby is going to marry.

He rolled his eyes.

Vincent: U r going to stop her marriage not for make up thing.

I lightly chuckled and put my luggage at one corner. I walked toward my closet side.

Vincent: R u going to speak now?

His words stopped me on my spot. I rolled my eyes and next moment my phone ring up. I turned back and my phone was ringing on his hand. He was grinning widely and waving my phone in air. I keenly looked at the caller. His name is popping up. A broad smile curved my lips and immediately rushed to my phone. But he pulled back and hide behind of himself.

I: Vince please give to me.

Vincent: Someone is very eager to talk someone.

I bit lower lip and redness covered my cheeks.

Vincent: Oooo.. blushing.

I down my eyes and looked at my feet. His breathe feel near to my ear.

Vincent: Should I tell him that u r blushing.

My head snapped up. He was sheepishly smiling broadly. Again my phone echoed in the room. He looked his behind. He smirked. He take two step back and lift the phone.

Vincent: Hello.

My eyes popped out. He really picked the phone.

Vincent: Ohh.. she is out.

I rushed to his side but he backed away. I mouthed him please but he shook his head.

Vincent: Just helping in packing.

I gulped. If he got to know that he is in our room. He will definitely going to be mad. Whether he know but still he doesn't like him and especially here. In our room.

Vincent: Any message? I can-

He get silenced. Later he looked at the phone screen and again put on his ear. He pulled his lower lip out and forward the phone.

Vincent: Gosh. He sound controlling something.

His anger to kill u.

I pressed my lips on my thought and picked my phone from his hand.

Vincent: I m going downstairs. Come soon.

He walked to luggage corner side. I confusingly looking at him. He lift them and opened the door. He put the bags out and looked back.

Vincent: Don't blush when u talk to him now. He is not here to eat u.

I flushed on his words. My ears heated up in embarrassment. He winks and closed the door. A shy smile lingered on my lips. Few minutes later I dialed his number. Ring goes on and at fourth ring he picked up. His husky voice hit my ear and my eyes got closed on his voice.

I: Hello.

With small voice I replied.

Randhir: How r u ?

Worst without u.

My inner voice answered and make my eyes opened. I composed myself.

I: Good. How r u ?

Randhir: Missing u badly.

My heart goes down. My breathing got slow. I felt like words are die in mouth.