AM

It was evening when we completed our shopping. I found Mom loves shopping more than any other things. If her heart wants then she will buy the whole shop. Her shopping bags were more than us. But there was time when she start pestering me to try pink and blue flower printed long white frock. I immediately liked it but when I saw its neckline. I immediately declined cause of broad neckline which will fully displayed my shoulders and collarbone especially those areas where my romantic husband did his awesome work. I plead her and did begging too but she is stubborn like him. Then I realized that where he got his stubbornness. He is not only replica physically but in habits too he gone on her not Dad like she said yesterday.

And finally the moment came when I m hell embarrassed in front of our mothers. It was first Ma who saw it. Whether she didn't say anything just smiled and averted her gaze. But when Mom gaze falls she did opposite of it. She smiled widely and asked Ma did we saw something while eyeing on me playfully and teasingly. I hide myself in Ma's back but when I heard their laugh I ran away from there. And after that she all started. Her teasing didn't stopped. Even she took us to lingerie shop. I and Ma looked horrifically at her but she was full on in her zone and made me to buy. I m not complaining but it sounds weird that ur mother in law is helping u in buying these stuffs. If friend is there it's okay fine but when ur in-law helped in this. It's really awkward. But at last the day ends on very good note. We smiled, we ate and we shopped. I bought that frock and some lingerie too. And now we arrived at our home. I parked my car. Ma and Mom collected  their bags and walked to the elevators. I took mine and followed them. We stepped in.

Ding.        

And we arrived at the floor. Doors opened and we stepped out. 

Voice: Snowy.. 

I smiled at Jessie's shrilled voice and saw Snowy and her were playing at the balcony. They dropped the bags and with thuds they fell on sofa. Mary comes with tray of glasses. I took one of it and

I: Pa and Dad?

She smiled and 

Mary: TV room. 

I smiled and nodded. She walked to them and I start ascending the upstairs. I dropped all my shopping bags on the bed and rushed to bathroom. 

*

I descend and saw everyone is there including him in the hall and smiling. His gaze falls on me and I smiled. I walked to them. I sit on the sofa with our mothers.

Randhir: Papa I just get n fresh. 

Pa: Sure. 

He got up from his seat and smiled to us. Dad turned to me.

Dad: So what u bought Sanyukta ?

I smiled sweetly. 

I: Nothing much just few casuals. 

He smiled to me and we began with idle small talks about our day. 

*

Mary: Ma'am should I start the dinner?

Mary was asking to Mom and I saw my watch. It was past 7 o'clock. She looked around us and Dad nodded.

Mom: Okay. 

She walked away and we trailed behind her. We seated on our respective seats. 

Randhir: Mary U can go. Thank U. 

She smiled to us and put the last bowl on the table.

Mary: Good night to all of u.

With small genuine smile she left. We dug into our dinner.