AF

In last part I asked u about the steamy stuffs cause I want to know all are u comfortable and all ur sweet comments told me.  So get ready.🙈🙈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voice: Pens down. 

I heard Ms. Brown hard stern voice. I put my pen down. Finally over. I raised my head and Ms. Brown got up from her seat and start taking steps to our side. She start collecting the papers. She took my paper and I glance at my back. Vincent was grinning eye to eye while giving his paper. I smiled widely. Ms. Brown made to her original position. I looked at my front.

Voice: Result will be announced after two weeks till then enjoy ur vacations. 

She made out of the hall. I got up from my seat and Vincent runs to me. He was grinning spreading over his face. He seems more excited then me. I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief. 

Vincent: Its party time girly.

He linked his arm around mine while we made outside. But I don't want to go instead I will stay at home with him. It has been a whole week and we didn't spent time with each other or talk or say that I have not seen him like I used to. He goes on silent mode when it comes to my studies. But today I was looking forward as we together and spent my whole night in his arms while inhaling his fragrance. 

Vincent: R u listening ?

His loud stopped me and I looked at him sorry look. He shrugged and smiled. 

Vincent: Now tell me what time I pick u?

I closed my eyes and took a sharp breathe. I opened my eyes. 

I: Vince can we do this tomorrow ? I mean-

But he cuts me in middle.

Vincent: U want to spend time with my Indian sexy hotshot. 

He wiggles with eye brows and I bit my cheeks inwardly and tightly pressed my lips in shut. I shyly nodded frantically. He chuckled. 

Vincent: U know I m envy of u. 

I jerked my head up. A goofy smile lingering on his lips. I narrowed my eyes.

I: Why ?

He rolled his eyes.

Vincent: Cause I admired him and he is all into U. 

I snickered but he is grinning widely. 

I: It's not what it look like.

Liar.

He again rolled his eyes. We reached near to my car. 

Vincent: Yeah. Yeah. I know that what it look like. 

He waved his hand.

Vincent: Chuck it off. If U r not coming today then let's grab lunch together. What say ?

I smiled widely. 

I: Sounds good to me.

Vincent: Then wait here. I m just coming back. 

He just ran away without giving me chance to reply. I dropped my back at the back seat and picked my phone to message him. I start typing.

Change of plan. Going for lunch with Vincent. 😊 

I hit the button of send and soon I got two ticks without blue color. I know I m sure he will be off mood by now. My phone beeped. A message is showing on the screen with his name. I smiled and opened it.