AE

Days changed into weeks and weeks changed into months and with each passing days I always thought that my arranged marriage could be so blissful and wonderful right beside him. It 's all feel like fairy tale. A beautiful fairy tale. He made me open up to him and the world. He made me more comfortable. He made me strong. He made me independent. He made me beautiful. He made me feel safe in his arms. He made me feel the strong foreign feeling. He made my heart flutters with his sincerity. He made me feel the butterflies in my stomach whenever he touched. He made me every second emotions of my liking when his lips pressed to mine. Every moment which I spent with him spoke my liking towards him. I know I liked him before too but this is more than like. But that was just something which I can't name it yet. So it's better to stick with liking for the time.  

On the other hand, I saw his other side of him. Possessiveness and Jealousy. And guess what whom he felt jealous. Vincent. It made me laugh to think he felt jealous of him. I told him he is gay and that time his reaction was "OH" and then he switched into his possessive side by telling me still don't let him hug u or pulled u out of my site. He is still a man. I happily agreed but Vincent enjoyed very to make him irritate. He always tried to grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him without giving him a second glance. Even sometimes I also support Vincent in this thing. Not to make him annoyed or angry just to look at his possessive side. The way he pulled me on his side possessively. My heart raced up and a silly shy smile formed on my lips. Whether I tried not to blush that time but he caught up easily and give me a cheek kiss on the redden area.  

It was only two days back when I again saw his possessive and jealousy side in the party not from Vincent but from Mr. Carter's nephew. Even I felt disgusted when he was looking at me with distasteful eyes. He was scanning me from head to toe with his dirty eyes. But thanks to my husband who made me secured right beside him with his genuine smile and his beautiful eyes and I forget everything in a second. 

And now if we talk about Vincent we become best buddies along with study buddies too. We both studies together on the weekends at my home. He is like my brother who I haven't. He is protective and caring about me. When girls glared me hard in college he handle in his own way.  He just waved at them in hi and they made weird faces and walked away. He is funny but awesome friend like Naina. But still Naina will be my first best friend ever. And now we talked about me. I m fully adapt this environment. Now I don't assume things but I talked or asked him straightly. I start learning guitar from him. Finally I learnt how to kiss. Even I start reading romantic sappy novels which Naina left behind her. The reason behind reading them was my curiosity. I want to know what is in them that every second person wants to read them. I didn't got my answer but I got to know why his eyes changed color? Why they turned into dark hooded like black clouds or thunderstorm? And the answer is he wants me or desire for me like I had read in it. But is it so ? I mean his eyes-

I felt pain on my forehead and stopped my thoughts. I looked at my intruder. He was sitting opposite of me with eyebrow raised questioningly. I narrowed my eyes.

I: What did u do ?

He chuckled and again hit me with pencil. I pout and rubbed my side of forehead. I saw his pupils start dilating. A shy smile stretched on my lips . Heat start burning inside me as I know what that look. I cleared my head and waited. He closed his eyes and I m face palmed. My one more day went away without kissing or touching him. Yes one more day and all cause my exams going to start from next week. From the time he got to know my finals are coming he stopped kissing and touching me. How could he do this to me? I mean there was a time when he started and I went in flow. But now he instantly stopped. I don't know how he resist but I craved for his kisses and touches. His lips were addicting just like other things of him and now I have nothing except the craving of his pink lips. The sparks. The electricity. The butterflies when we kissed but now they all are gone and it will not come back till my finals were not over. I m definitely going mad.