G

A bright light disturbed my sleep. I cringed and stretch my arms. With blinks I slowly opened eyes. Sun rays falls in the room through curtains. I smiled. A beep sounds come and I lazily turned my head. Its digital clock on the nightstand showing 8 o'clock. But I never had clock in my room. Moreover this room looks different from mine. Mine was white and mint blue but this is light green and white shades. My eyes widen in surprised and I sit up with jolt. Where I m ? I m not at my home any more. I start observing the surroundings and then I slapped my forehead. I m married now and I m at my in laws home. I looked at the clock. Its now showing 8:10 am. I immediately removed the covers and got up. One sec. I was sleeping on  left how I curled to in middle ? 

Coz u have habit of sleeping at right while cuddling Mr. Dumpty at night.

My inner voice sang and I cursed myself. I was face palmed. Really.. Did I ?? I cuddle him at night??? 

May be 

Ohh shut up... I groaned. No it can't be true. I know my limits. I can't cuddle him except my Mr. Dumpty... I missed him...

U r getting late.

I bit my tongue and ran to bathroom after taking my clothes from the closet.  I did my morning rituals and wore my black leggings and dark royal blue kurti. I dried my hair and braid them. I put duppatta around my neck and top of my head. Finally I m done and looked at the watch. Now its 9. First day and late. What a great start. I huffed. I will say sorry to them and forgive me next time it will not happen. I opened the room.

Bang.

I collided with wall but its soft but still hard too??? But wait where it come. Last night it was not there and how it is possible it built in a night. I looked up and he is standing there with glint of smile on his lips and eyes. Damn why I always want to looked in his eyes. I blinked my eyes and immediately step back and rubbed my head. His chest is seriously like wall. Strong and built up but soft too.

From my peripheral vision I watch him he was staking step. I looked up and he was serious. He took one step forward and I gulped my saliva. I immediately step back but he didn't stopped and he moved forward. I step back more.

Randhir: Don't step back this time let me see u if ur okay or not.

His voice was dominating and I rooted on my position. He came closer and stand in front of me. His finger touched my forehead. My eyes eventually closed on his touch. I start inhaling his manly scent of after bath where he gently start massaging my forehead.

Randhir: better?

I lifted my lashes and looked at him.  His eyes were carrying a concern look. A concerned look and it is for me???  I smile and simply nodded. He stepped back give me heart warming smile. Not that type of smile where I can faltered but it melt my heart.  

Randhir: Mom is calling u..

Not again .... How I forget I m in my laws house now and have to live here for whole my life as per Maa . I immediately past him but he held my wrist. He comes in front of me.

Randhir: Lets go together. 

He hold my right hand in his left and we walked out of room. I looked our joined hands and my hand perfectly fitted in his. I looked at him. He was wearing sky blue shirt and light brown pants with dark brown belt. I looked at his height and indeed he is taller than me. He is like around 5'9" or more where I m 5'4" only. He was taking long steps but I can match with his steps. 

We came downstairs and reached the dinning area. The dinning room was exquisite. The walls painted in off white colored and in the middle of the ceiling there is small yet elegant chandelier with LED blue lights. The table at the center with the light brown and the chairs with dark brown colored. The cutlery was white color. He pulled the chair.