Prologue

This first part is for u coz u wait three months for this story. So a big thank u for ur patience.

**************************************************************

My phone start ringing. I picked up without looking the caller.

I: Randhir.

I spoke and a panicked voice comes from other side.

Voice: Son....ur mom... Mom is in hospital.

All my attention turned to the caller. It's from my Dad.

I: Dad.. what are u saying ?

Dad: Son please come soon...

And I left all my desk work and marched to my PA's cabin.

I: Dad I m on my way...

I cut the call and entered in my PA's cabin.

I: Katherine cancel all my meetings and arrange the jet. I m leaving...

She nodded without questioning and with this saying I left for the airport.

**************************

Fifteen hours of flight finally I landed at Mumbai airport. I came out and a car my royal blue Audi R8 sports parked in front of me. I climbed in and soon I reached City hospital. I jogged to reception desk. There was a lady sitting in nurse dress.

I: Mrs. Renuka Singh Shekhawat ?

Lady: And who are u ?

She looked at me watchfully and my anger rose on peak.

I: Damn I m her son.. tell me now...

I yelled on her and she frightened and frantically start typing on her computer.

Lady: She is in ICU. Please take the elevator from left to second floor.

I nodded and rushed to the elevators side. Elevator ding and door opened I slipped in and pressed the second floor button.

1

2

Ding. Its opened and I came out. I looked around the floor and Dad comes in my view. I ran to him. I was panting hard.

I: Dad mom?

He look worried and tensed. His black hairs turned into grey and there is wrinkles near his eyes.

Dad: She is inside....

I: tell me how it happened?

Dad: She got an...

Female voice cut us in middle.

Female: The patient is awake now.

We turned to her and Dad nodded but I barged in the room. She was lying with oxygen mask. I rushed to her and held her palm in mine.

I: Mom u okay ?

She slowly opened her eyes and turned to me. She smiled under the mask.

Mom: u came ?

Her voice is meek and slow. I nodded in yes...

Mom: Thank u... I thought I will die without seeing u..

Her voice is croaked.

I: Mom please... U are not going to die.. So stop this non-sense and trust me..We will see the best doctor for u.

She chuckled lightly.

Mom: Every doctor will say this Randhir... I will not survive for long...