AZ

I heard the ding of the elevator.

Randhir

My lips curved upside. I spin my head and watched at foyer. But my smile faded. Robert was taking steps towards me with paper bag in his hand. He stopped in front of me.

Robert: Good evening madam.

I nodded. He forward the paper bag to me.

Robert: Sir send for u.

With questioned eyes I take it. I looked inside there is wrapped box.

Robert: Madam there is message for u too.

I looked up and signaled him to continue.

Robert: He asked me to bring to him.

Creases formed on my forehead along with my confusion. First he is not here from afternoon. I thought he will stick up to his words but after the call he walked away. Just telling me it's urgent and he need to go. And now he asked Robert to bring me to him. What going in his mind.

I: Robert where he is ?

Robert: Madam he is office.

I: Will he not come home?

Robert: I don't know madam.

I twisted my lips and nodded him to go. He walked away with smile. I huffed.

Liar

When he doesn't want to spend time with me then why he said. Today only us. No world and all. I looked at the bag side. I bring the box from bag. I examine the box for any message but it was plain. Slowly I start unwrapping. I opened the box cover. There is a folded note. I opened it.

His handwriting

I tightly smiled and read the note.

For my love.

Wear this and come with Robert within an hour.

Ur love- Randhir.

My frowned face changed into a shy smile. I removed the paper and found cream color dress with lace neckline. I bring out the dress from the box. It was simple party gown with pink roses at the end but at the end it was beautiful. But why party gown ?

May be there is party.

I pressed my lips and agreed with my inner voice. I lift the dress and box and walk to my room.

~

I wore the dress. I smoothen the dress and see my reflection. The dress is fully fitted and showing my curves. I smiled and pick the diamond dangling. I put them and my reflection changed a bit. I combed my hair and make a French tail. My reflection is fully changed by now.

Is this u?

I chuckled lightly. I looked at the wall clock and there is still five minutes left. I again looked at myself and satisfied with myself I m out of my room. I descend the stairs and found Robert and Mary talking to each other. I stopped at the third last stair when they stopped talking and looked at me. They smiled but by their expression I can sure they were in awe. I descend more and stand in front of them. Mary's eyes tinkled with smile.

Mary: U look beautiful dear.

I smiled and

I: Thank U.