BL

I raked my hands in my hair. Restlessness is killing me. It has been 5 hours and there is no lead on her. Dusk is turning into night and I don't where is she. Hell how I don't know. Even I don't did she is fine or not? Did she eat something? How I can't protect her.

I looked at our picnic trip photo. I caress her photo. Where r u?

Sanyukta: What??

I shook my head in no with smile. Actually I m continuously staring at her. And why wouldn't I? She is so gorgeous and beautiful lady from outside and inside too.

Sanyukta: Stop looking at me like this.

She blind me and I quietly laughed. I m definitely sure is blushing hard.

Let's check.

I held her wrist and smoothly start removing her palm from my eyes. My eyes caught her blushing face. I smile and stopped her palm at my lips. I softly kiss the center of her palm. She down her eyes and head. I pulled her more into me. Our naked skin touched each other. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her right arm. She looked up with small smile and loads of love in her eyes. She put her hand on my chest and slightly raised up. Her nose touched my lips and then our nose touched. Her hot breathe fanned on my lips. She leaned towards me and our lips brushed with each other. I scoffs. We again brushed our lips with each other. But this time I pulled her lips between tee-

My reminisce break by snowy and Jessie. I looked at them. Both were looking sad and dejected. She hold my arm.

Jessie: Please bring her back.

Her eyes plead and my heart crushed more. How I tell her even I want her back. I feel like de- oxygenated person. There is no life in my body.

I looked at her. She is still holding my arm and pleading me. I closed my eyes and swallowed. I can't sit here lamely and waited for some lead from these useless officers. I resigned and get up. Vincent turned to me and looking at me confusingly. I walked towards elevator.

Vincent: Randhir where r u going ?

I heard him from behind. I turned back.

I: I m going to find her.

Vincent: But where ?

I: I don't know but I can't wait and waste my time on useless fellows who don't find any lead.

Voice: Sir, we are trying our best.

My anger increased. This is the least person voice whom I want to listen now. It's from chief. I turned to face him.

I: Yes I can see that. From last 5 hours there is no lead.

My voice totally dripping my anger and sarcasm. I turned back and pressed the button. I look over my shoulder.

I: Vincent if mom or dad call just tell them I went for search and will be back with her only.

Doors opened and I stepped into. I watched them and door closed, I bring out my car and hit the road.

~

From past two hours I m just driving and looking for her. I stopped my car at nowhere. I looked at my watch it has been 10 and no sign or any lead on her. Even Vincent and nobody get lead on her. Our parents on the way.

Where have u been ?

I closed my eyes.

I returned from my company. Delicious smell reached to my nostrils. I followed the aroma and there she is. Beautifully dressed in red stripped top and navy blue trousers. She is cooking something. With tip toed I reached to her behind and wrapped my hands around her waist. She startled and looked over her shoulder. She got relaxed when she saw me.