AC

It was 5 in the evening when Vincent depart. Till that mean time Randhir was boring holes in him. He purposely sat near to the fireplace with his laptop and watched us. Whenever Vincent looked at his side with smile soon his smile faded and then turned to loop-side grinning. And when I did his eyes were softened and warm. I laughed inwardly on his behavior. Vincent told me by writing he is jealous of him. I smiled and blushed at the same time. He shouldn't be jealous of him.

Like u told him who is he?

My inner voice mocked at me and I accepted the fact. I never told him he is a gay. I just told him he is my friend. What's the matter I will say to him today there should be no need of his jealousy.

Today?

My eyes widen is shocked. We are going to swim together. Stupid me. How I agreed to his term? I felt panic attacks. A ball of nervousness in my stomach. My heart raced up. I looked around for him but he is nowhere. Where did he went away? I felt my feet was nibbling. I looked down. Our new pet is biting my finger. I smiled and picked him and start cuddling him. I didn't name him. We will do the same. Yes, we. I will ask him too. It's our pet after all. I put him in his den near to the fireplace and I made my way to our room.

~~

I changed into white shorts and dark pink solid swimming bra. I grabbed white top and wear over them. I looked at my reflection. My face is flushed. My stomach is twisting, flipping and knotting at the same time . My heart is beating hard. I m tapping my all 10 fingers on the counter. I start rubbing my face to remove the flushed look. But nothing is working. Today I m sure I m going dead of this nervousness and anxiety.

Who said to be agree?

I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes. It's now and never. I said to myself. I took a long deep breathe and hold it for a while. I released my breathe slowly and lazily opened my eyes. I nodded to my reflection and walked outside to the room then hall then balcony and finally I arrived pool side.

Lights was lit up and water looked crystal clear. I stepped more and there he is under the water and leaning against the wall. I can only see his one fourth part of his workout back, his hunches and his broad muscular shoulders. I saw he is turning to me and I froze on my spot. His grey eyes matched with mine. I sucked the air. We stare each other. Nobody was ready to break the staring competition. But soon he start moving to the stairs side and my eyes follow. His body start coming out of water. Step by step. Inch by Inch. His whole body comes in my view. My throat got dry. All the water of my mouth got dry. He was wearing orange trunk which was hanging so low that I could see his V-line. I felt heat in my neck, cheeks and ears. I slowly moved my eyes on his body. His calves, his thighs, his workout abs, his broad chest, his collarbones, his sharp jaw,his aftershave smell.

Wait. Aftershave??

I flicked my eyes and he was standing close to me. Face to face. When he come so close to me? I saw his lips curved from one side in up like he was smirking at me. His eyes were dancing in amusement. I bit my lower lip. He again caught me red handed. There is thick strain is going between us. I lift my feet to step back but he pulled me and scooped me in his arms. I squealed in shock.

Randhir: Relax. Ur voice going to burn my ears.

I looked at him with my wide big eyes.

I: Randhir please put me down.

He shook his head in negative and start walking with wide smile. I looked at my right we are on the edge of pool. I gaped in horror. Is he going to drop me ? I turned to him and tightly hold his neck and begged him.