AY

I opened my eyes. Room was brighten up. I tilt my head to curtain side. I smiled. It was morning and sunlight is peeking between curtains. I removed my cover and lift myself but I can't. I was blocked. I looked down his one hand and one leg blocking my body. I turned my head and looked at him. His hair covering his forehead and looked messy.

But still looked handsome.

A shy smile curved my lip upside. I looked down to his face. He was sleeping quite peacefully. His eyes were closed and small satisfied smile was playing on his lips. My hand lift up to his face. My fingers touched his forehead. I start removing his fallen hair. His temple come in view and that is without frown lines. I looked at his face again. I resigned inwardly. I slowly move upward. I come his face level. I slowly leaned to his nose and kissed it gently. I blushed and down my eyes. His eyes were closed but his smile get wide.

Is he awake ?

I observed his action keenly but nothing happened.

He didn't saw it.

I huffed deeply. I looked down and his hand moved to my thighs and leg reached to my foot. I softly hold his hand and lift it. My waist get free.

Leg time.

I start sliding my leg outside.

Darn his leg is heavy.

He stirred and my heart stopped beating. Within fraction of seconds again his hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. His lips brushed and breathe fanned the base of my neck. An electric current passed by. From the corner of my eyes I looked at his side. His face was buried in my neck. I gulped my dry throat. I waited for his sleep again. After a while his breathing become steady. I sharply inhaled and lift his hand but I felt like he sucked my neck and I stopped. He sucked more and my eyes wide open.

He is awake.

I heard his groggy voice.

Randhir: When lips are there what is the need of kissing ur husband's nose.

My eyes jumped out of its socket.

He knows.

I swallowed hard. He hovered on me. His grey eyes were twinkling and a loop side grin on his lip. He leaned and chastely kiss. I was frozen on my spot. He backed away and winked at me with smile face. I come out of my zone out and watched his face. His sly smile make me to avert my face with shy smile. His hot breathe fanned in my ear. I heard his seductively whispered voice in my ear.

Randhir: Good morning love.

He brushed his lips softly. A clutched the bed sheet in my fist. His lips brushed down to my jaw line. I tightly hold the bed sheet and in anticipation I closed my eyes. I felt his lips stopped its movement near to my lips. I waited and waited but nothing comes up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his lips were twisted in smirk. I blushed and pushed him. But his iron grip hold around my waist rolled us on the bed that my back meet his front. I was lying on my back on his chest. His hands wrapped around my waist and locked at my navel.

Randhir: How u think I will let u run. Huh??

He tight his hold around my navel. I bit my tongue with cheeky grin.

I: Okay. Sorry now let me go. Already we are late.

Randhir: We are not going anywhere today .

It made me confused. I turned my face to look at him. But my right cheek meet his lips. I immediately turned my face up. His nose sided my hair.

Randhir: I didn't know that my wife is every eager for her husband's kisses.