S

I straight ran to our room and shut the door and then made my way to the bathroom and locked it. I put my hands on my chest. I was panting and gasping heavenly. I went near to the mirror. I looked at my reflection. My cheeks were red like plump red. My ears were burning like fire flames. I lifted my right hand and I run a finger on my lips slowly. A silly smile crack on my lips. I kissed him. I really kissed him. I hide my face in my hands and shook it frantically. I kissed him. Ohh God what I did ? I removed my hands and again watched my reflection. There is huge blush on my face.

Thank You..

I heard my voice inside my head and a jittery sensation feels inside my body. I saw at my arms, goosebumps highly stood on my skin.

Kiss him hard..

This time Naina's voice rang inside my head and I groaned. I shouldn't listen to her. Its all her fault. And I liked a fool and stupid person I kissed him. What the hell I was thinking that time. Whether I kissed him on his cheek but I kissed him and then ..

U ran away..

My inner voice sang but its like it is mocking at me.

What should I do then? I kissed him. It is a big deal for me. This is second time I took some initiative in our relationship and now see where I took that. A cheek kiss.

But he deserved it.

I signed. Yes, he deserved it. Without knowing he did this and that is for me. For a girl like me who still finding a way to tell or ask him. It has been a month and I like a shy and timid girl still finding a way to talk to him. He made me comfortable all the time and what I was doing?

I heard creek sound of door and I turned to the door. I deeply resign. It is still locked. I turned to mirror but my reflection reflecting my wide eyes in shock. I again turned back to watch the door. Darn. He is in room. I start panicking. What should I do ? How I m gonna face him? How he is going to react ? What he is going to think? I don't even know how he reacted? I just ran away. What would he say or if he expect more? I bit my finger and again that silly blush and smile comes on my lips.

Randhir: Sanyukta..

My breathe stuck in my lungs.

Randhir: Come for dinner.

He announced flatly and I slowly turned my head in the direction of door. From the corner of my eyes I saw the door. It is still locked. I relaxed and closed my eyes in relief. He is not inside. I splash water on my face and then wiped. I took a deep breathe and opened the door. I looked in the room for him but he is nowhere. I stepped outside and descend to the stairs. The hall was silent. Did Mary went ? I gulped and looked for him. He was wearing orange collared T-shirt and sitting in the dinning area with rested his chin on his elbows. Again I feel the tingling sensation in my body and goosebumps erupt on my skin. With slow and steady steps I went to the table. His head up and he gave me soft smile to me. Blood rush to my ears and I lost all my courage which I gathered all the way. I averted my gaze and land on his cheek. I bite my cheeks inwardly and tightly pressed my lips not to smile.

Randhir: Sanyukta. Sit.

My heart is beating so loud. I m sure he can also feel that. I mentally shook my head and sit beside him. He flipped his plate and opened the lid. An aroma hit my nostrils and then I realized I cooked too. As a thank you. He start serving himself and passed the bowl to me. With cold hand I took it and served myself. He took a bite and I looked for his reaction. He took another bite and nothing came out of his mouth. I looked up his face. It was neutral. There was no emotion or reaction on his face. I looked at him questioningly. There is nothing coming out of his mouth. He was eating and eating. I feel disappointed and sad. I don't feel like eating but with halfheartedly I start eating my dinner silently.