BE

My flight landed on the airport an hour late. I checked out and looked around. I smiled as my caught Mom waving her hands excitedly. I chuckled and with smile I walked toward her. I stood in front of her and immediately I was grabbed in a bear hug.

Mom: Welcome home.

She swayed me in her arms. I smiled broadly.

I: Thank U.

We break the hug and looked each other. Her eyes were gleaming.

I: How r u ?

Mom: All fine. Tell me how was ur travelling ?

I chuckled on her energy. She is behaving like small kid.

She is.

I snickered inwardly. 

I: Hectic I guess.

We laughed softly. I looked around for dad but there is no presence of him.

I: Mom where is Dad?

She smiled softly.

Mom: He is at home.

Worriment raised inside me. 

I : Is he alright ?

She smiled lightly and patted my cheek. 

Mom: Yes. He is waiting for u. It just some guests arrived.

She tightly pressed her lips and I softly smiled. Mom looked back and signaled driver. We walked and slipped inside the car. Soon driver ignited the engine and we start hitting the road.

Mom: So tell me how is Randhir ?

I blushed when his name popped up. God his name also start effecting me in front of my in laws. A shy smile appeared on my lips.

Mom: OMG u become red.

My eyes jumped out.

Mom: Should I think I m on my way to become grandmother.

I choked and horrifically looked at her. She was grinning widely.

Teasing.

My inner voice answered and more redness start covering my face and I cast down my eyes and turned my head. I see her finger lifting my chin but still my eyes were down.

Mom: Stay blessed.

She kissed my forehead. I smiled but I was flushed in embarrassment. I was not able to match my eyes with her. From the corner of my eyes I watched she looked ahead.

I: He said he is fine and will come after 2-3 days.

I timidly spoke. She turned to me and strongly smiled.

Mom: Let's go home then we will talk.

I nodded my head and she turned her face and look ahead. After a long pause again I heard her voice.

Mom: Is this car not chasing us?

I looked confusingly at the rear mirror and a black tinted car is following us. I keenly looked at the car. My mind also become little suspicious as Mom is so right. From the airport this car chasing us. I also noticed but I ignored the fact.

I: I don't think so.

I know lied but I don't want she get panicked or feel anxiety.

Mom: U think so?

She asked me with one raised eyebrow. Ok. Now I got it. How he do? Same face features but habit too. I shook my head and removed the thought.

I: Yes all I can say is this.