AQ

I lazily opened my eyes. I looked at my side it was empty. I huffed and sit. My head hit the head board. Suddenly my eyes opened. I looked at the watch it was showing 7 o'clock and 8 o'clock my result going to be announced. With shot I got up from bed. Hurriedly I rushed to bathroom but I was banged with hard material. I rubbed my forehead and looked up. Whom I banged was not door or any hard material but it was his hard broad chest. A loop side grin was on his face with beautiful grey eyes. Few drop of water was fell from his side of neck and trailed down. My eyes moved according to the fallen drop. The drop hide under the towel and my gaze stopped at his abs. His-

Well toned abs.

I gulped. Shamelessly I start gazing his abs and V-line. Water drops falling and trailing down.

Randhir: Enjoy the show ?

I heard his raspy voice and my face shot up in his direction. I saw his smirk and light dark eyes. I instantly feel shy and blushed. I stepped back but I was secured in his arms. I gasped. He was holding me tight in his arms and making my clothes a bit wet. The amusement and naughtiness was fully reflected on his face.

Randhir: I asked something.

I heard his amused tone and I down my lashes. It falls on his chest. I found him leaning my side. His nose touched the base of my neck.

I: I m late.

I quickly said with shut eyes. I heard his light chuckled. I felt cold as his warmth breath passing away.

Randhir: Hmmm then what will we do ?

His teasing tone still in his voice.

I: U should leave me.

I said with small voice. But he pulled me hard toward himself. Our eyes locked and his eyes dilated.

Randhir: I m not going to leave u ever even u ask.

He sounds different. Strict and stern. I looked up and his eyes possessively gazing at me. The hard burning eyes. With dumbfounded I was locking my eyes with his. My throat get dry. I wet my lips but next moment his lips crashed on mine. He was kissing me with dominance, urgency and possession. The gentle and smoothness of his lips were not there. He was just chewing my lips like he was giving me punishment. Even he was not waiting for my response. He backed away.

Randhir: This will I do every time whenever U ask me to leave u.

He sounds like dominant. This is the new shade which I saw for the first time. His face was straight and reflecting rage. I swallowed our mixed saliva and rubbed my tongue on my wet lips.

I: Randhir I.. um..

I was loss of words. How I tell him what he thought wasn't my mean.

I: I m sorry.

Why I said sorry to him. What's wrong with me. It was him and here I m apologizing for nothing. I watched his rigid face turned to happy face. He smiled softly and I forget my complains. But I have to tell him that this s not what meant.

I sniffs.

I: Randhir I was umm.. mean .

He looked at me questioningly. I closed my eyes and sharply inhaled. I opened them and his handsome face waiting for me. I smiled inwardly.

I: What u thought that doesn't I mean. I mean I m late for my college and -

He cut in me in between.

Randhir: U mean to say that not U will leave me ?

I nodded my head with tight lips. He snickered.