AO

Hands wrapped around my stomach and I stopped my work. His manly aftershave scent filled my nose and I smiled inwardly. His chest contacted with my back. My heart skipped the beat.

I: Randhir please.

His chin rested on my left shoulder. He placed a kiss on my shoulder.

Randhir: No.

I deeply signed.

I: Please na. U promised.

His grip tighten around my stomach.

Randhir: Then say no this picnic.

His voice was little childish. I chuckled.

I: U know I can't.

His face turned to my side.

Randhir: R u defying me Mrs. Shekhawat ?

I scoffs and play along with him. I start placing fruits in the basket.

I: No Mr. Shekhawat it just Mom and Dad want to spend much time with me in these last few days.

Randhir: But I want to spend time with u too. We are married not my parents and U..

I blushed a little. Yes, we are married. A happily married couple. He sucked the side of my neck and my eyes widen. He sucked more and I shut my eyes in pleasure.

I: Ra.. dhir please..

Randhir: Then said no.

His voice is husky. He deeply sucked my neck.

Randhir: We will watch movie together.

His lips traveled to my cheek.

Randhir: Eat lots of muffin.

He sucked my cheek with full open mouth.

Randhir: And

He rotates me in his arms. His hot aqua breath fanning my lips.

Randhir: Ice creams.

He chastely kissed me.

Randhir: Tell me don't u think its much better plan than this picnic?

I suppressed my smile.

Randhir: Ur blushing. Would U mind if I eat again?

My eyes opened and saw his mischievous eyes and playful grin. Cause of shy I hugged him immediately and hide myself in him. His laugh rings in my ear and I hide more in him. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and we hugged each other.

*

He halted the car as we reached the picnic spot. He opened the door. Ma and I climbed outside. Where others in different car. It was warm sunny day. I roamed my eyes and saw the beautiful scenic view. Greenery is all over the placed. At one side small waterfall is running and at the other end there is lake side with wooden foot bridge. He brought out the picnic basket and we made our way to lake side. As we go inside peoples were enjoying their weekends. Children were running, laughing and playing.

Why every girl face is turned to our side ?

I looked at one of the girl side. She was intently looking at him. I rolled my eyes and stopped my steps. I waited for him to come. He comes beside me and cocked his one eyebrow questioningly. I didn't replied but I wrapped my palms possessively around his arm. It's a limit. If no girl is around him doesn't mean he is single and will see him like prey.

Idiots.

I smiled warmly and we start walking together.

~