Chapter 12 - The Kiss

Hey everyone :)

I really don't have en excuse for not writing/posting anything is aaggges! But I'm so sorry, I just never got around to writing anything! I only just realised how long it has been since my last update and I felt so bad so here is a little chapter to tide you over. 

I know its not much (at all), but I have some idea of what I'm going to put in the next chapter so hopefully it wont be another 6 months before I update again!

Thank you all for staying with me I now have 33 fans and over 7000 reads which is amazing!! I probably wouldn't have written past the first couple of chapters if it werent for all you guys reading and urging me to update!

Anyway on with the story!!

WARNING - THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT (kinda... sorta... not really just thought I should let people know) IN THIS CHAPTER!

Just to let you know the first part of this is a bit heated as I explain their first kiss, but since it wont be that long, and they don't actually do the two man tango, I didn't see any point in putting it as a separate chapter on my profile. Its nothing too over the top really, its just a bit steamy ;)

So if you are under 18 or don't like reading sexual stuff just read the recap and skip through until you find the big block of * and @ symbols :)

********************************************************************

Recap:

He turned to me and pulled me close, before leaning down and whispering in my ear, "I wouldn't have it any other way. I want anyone and everyone to know that you aremine."

Hearing him call me his, sent a shiver through me, that had nothing to do with me being cold.

Having him so close, suddenly made me hyper aware of his body on mine, and I thought to myself,You know what screw the consequences, who knows whats going to happen after we go downstairs, and who knows if I will ever get the chance to be this close to him again, I may as well just do it.

And do I did, I pulled back so I was face to face with him and it was as though he could tell what I was thinking when he said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything." I replied, before crushing my mouth to his.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As soon as I tasted him I just had to have more, he was like a drug that I knew I was already addicted to.

And boy does he know how to kiss!

He backed me up to the desk, lifting me onto it before stepping between my legs, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

I gasped as his erection pressed against my core, and he took advantage of that gasp by plunging his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned as his taste filled my mouth. Goddess this is what heaven must be like!

And I couldn't help myself, I needed more, so much more, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and started rubbing and grinding my core against him.

He then moaned into my mouth, gripping my waist tighter, trying to pull me impossibly closer.

When he detached himself from my lips, I involuntarily let out a whimper, already hating to be away from those gorgeous lips. Although that whimper turned into a moan when he started kissing his way across my jaw and down my neck, nestling his face in the crook of my neck, nibling and kissing the spot where he would later mark me.