Chapter 7 - Confessions

Hey guys,

Soo i was going to wait until monday to upload like I have been doing the last couple of weeks, although I already had it written and I didn't want to wait so here you go!! :D Enjoy

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Vince POV

When we reached the other guys, I noticed Max wink at Mya out of the corner of my eye but then all of my focus was on Raven, but she didn't even look up.

"Hey Raven, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her, unabashedly staring at what I could see of her beautiful face.

When she finally looked up at me, I sucked a sharp breath. Her eyes, the same ones I have been looking at since we were 5, still took my breath away. They were the most gorgeous caramel brown colour, with flecks of green through them. I could get lost in them for hours... I just loved everything about her. Yes loved, I had known since I first layed eyes on her when she moved in next door, but I didn't fully grasp what my feelings meant until I turned 16 and recognised her as my mate, but I figured that when she turned 16 as well last year, shifted for the first time, and didn't show any indication of reciprocating my feelings that what I felt must have just been puppy love. So when Mya admitted that she did, my heart almost leapt out of my chest, and at this moment it is beating so hard I'm surprised it hasn't. I have know her practically all my life and yet she still has the power to make me feel like this.

"Uh.. yeah sure." She said uncertainly, quickly glancing in Mya's direction, who just gave her a massive smile and a thumbs up.

When she turned back to me, I felt a smile spread across my face as I took in how cute she looked when she was confused. So I instinctively grabbed her hand to pull her away from the other two, and somehow my heart managed to beat even faster, and I couldn't help the smile on my face grew even bigger with the feeling of her small, warm hand in mine.

I dragged her into the empty classroom I had first taken Mya. As I closed the door behind us, I took a deep breath before turning around hoping to calm my frantically beating heart, but when I turned back around I realised that it didn't help because as soon as I laid eyes on her again my heart started doing a really fast tap dance in my chest.

"Uh so what was you you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Okay so I dont exactly want to talk to you as much as confess something to you." I replied. Taking her hands in mine, I heard her sharp intake of breath, which I took as a really good or really bad sign.

I hope Mya was right, please let Mya have been right. Okay so here goes nothing.

"Raven, I have known you since we were 5 years old, you are my best-friend, my confidant, my family, my life. When I first changed I had a feeling you were something more to me than just a friend and in my 16th year my wolf recognised you as my mate," I paused for the effect, and to gauge her reaction, "So I waited almost a whole year until you changed  to see if you reciprocated my feelings, but when you didn't, I'm not going to lie, I was crushed. So I just assumed my wolf was wrong and you weren't my mate, but I coudn't bear to not be around you so I have continued to be your friend for the past year and resigned myself to the fact that that was all I could ever be to you. But Mya told me something, and you have no idea how much I want it to be true. So after spilling my guts to you, I just have one question to ask you, are you my mate?"

The silence stretched between us, and what felt like hours was in reality only a few seconds, as I waited in anticipation for her answer.

All of a sudden she flung herself at me, and crushed her lips against mine. 

At first I was stunned and I just stood there frozen until what was happening finally kicked in.

She's kissing me! Raven, my mate, my life is actually kissing me!

I didn't know how many times I dreamt about this moment and now that it was finally here I was not going to miss it.

I started kissing her back with as much passion and feeling as I could muster, as I put my arm around her waist closing the gap between us. I just couldn't get enough of her, having her in my arms was like heaven on earth, and we fit together like we were made for each other, which I guess we were. I lifted her up by the waist, and she automatically wrapped her legs around me, without breaking the kiss.

As much as I didn't want to, I pulled back so that we could catch our breath, and she let out a wimper, which made me moan and my, at this stage, fragile will-power crumble, so I smashed my lips back on hers.

Lack of breath finally snapped us out of our little dream world and we both pulled back from each other, with her still wrapped around me and me supporting her by her amazing little backside.

She giggled, "Does that answer your question?"

"Yes I think it does." I replied with a huge grin of my own.

"I just thought that when you turned 16 and didn't show any indication of me being my mate that I wasn't, and so when I turned it almost killed me, because I felt that you were my mate but you weren't acting like it. But as you said I just couldn't stand being away from you so I continued to stay friends with you." She confessed.

"I just didn't want to say anything until you changed, because I didn't want to pressure you into anything before you were ready." I said, pressing my forehead against hers.

"Well I sure am glad that it worked out in the end." She said, with a smile that made my breath catch in my throat.

"Yes I am very glad of that too." I said, my voice sounding husky as I was reminded of our close proximity, when she repositioned herself to get a better grip of her legs around my waist, grinding against an already very sensitive area, "But I would appreciate if you stopped wriggling around, or I really dont think I will be able to control myself." I said as I could feel my wolf coming to the surface, and wanting me to take my mate right now as he thought I had already waited long enough to claim her.

She stopped moving and a blush started covering her cheeks as she realised what I was talking about. "Sorry." She whispered and then she did what she always did when she was nervous; she bit her lip.

Seeing her like that, her cheeks flushed and rosy, and biting her lip was doing nothing for my self-control, and I somehow became even harder, which I could tell she noticed, now that I had brought it to her attention.

My wolf was pushing even harder to get me to mate with her, so I settled for the next best thing.

I crushed my lips to hers, and started kissing my way across her cheek, her jaw, and then down her neck until I found the spot I was going to mark. When I licked that spot and my already extended teeth brushed her skin I could tell she knew what was about to happen but she didn't stop me, instead she let out a breathy moan that snapped what little control I had left, so I marked her.

As I licked up the little bit of her sweet blood that had leaked out of the bite, I could tell that it was already starting to heal thanks to our accelerated healing since we were shifters.

When I looked back up I could see all her love for me reflected in her face, and I knew I had the same expression of love and devotion on mine.

I put her back on her feet, although we stood there for a little while, in a comfortable silence, until I had calmed down enough to leave the classroom.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter as much as i liked writing it, i know I ended on a cliffhanger last chappie so I hope this makes up for it : ) AND YAY VINCE AND RAVEN ARE TOGETHER!!

And i know I havent included Noah in the story for a while, so I will try and do that in the upcoming chapters ;)

and if there is anything you dont understand just post a comment and i will try and explain it to you :)

Please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

:)