Chapter 3 - Him

My first two classes were boring, as usual, although at least they weren't unbearable. As much as I claim to hate school, I actually like it, plus it helps that I'm good at it too. Although I miss my friends, and my pack, that I had to leave behind when I inherited these stupid powers!

But Raven isn't that bad, I mean I actually like her, and her side comments are definitely what got me through english, Vince is pretty nice too, if you can get him to talk, which wasnt too hard in chemistry considering it seems to be his favourite topic to talk about, and apart from the brief hello and eye rape from Max, I havent talked to the kid yet, so there isn't really much to report on that front. But only one more period before lunch! Woo!

"Ugh only one more period until lunch. I cannot wait to get some food into me!" said Raven who decided to just appear on my right. 

"Can you read minds or something? Because that is literally what I was just thinking."

"Haha, no unfortunately." she said, before mumbling under her breath, "Not while I'm like this anyway."

I don't think I was supposed to hear that, and without my super spidey senses, or rather 'wolfy senses, I probably wouldn't have, but no need to let her know that.

"Damn, and here I was thinking you might actually be good for something." I joked.

She scoffed with her hand to her chest pretending to be offended, "That was really offensive, be careful or you could really hurt someone's feelings." she said before we both burst out laughing.

As soon as we walked into history, my eyes were drawn to a particular shifter who had been on my mind all day. It was like he could sense me looking at him as he turned around and met my gaze. Suddenly it felt as though everyone else in the classroom had disappeared and it was just the two of us. I could tell he was just as enraptured as I was.

Or at least I thought he was, until he broke eye contact with me to look and smile at something, or rather someone, behind me. So I turn around and look at who was important enough to him to break up the 'moment' we were having.

Ugh great! Barbie’s back. I don’t know why I should find it surprising that they are going out, but it still hurts to see him even looking at another female. Although we have just met, so what did I expect?

After looking into his eyes again I knew for sure he was my mate; that we were mates. He can try to deny it all he wants but we can’t avoid each other forever.

**********************************

So sorry, I know its really really short and i have only just started writing this story, but i have been getting really side-tracked and am having a major case of writers block.

I started writing this story with no idea where it was going to go, so please bear with me while i try to piece together the rest of the story :)