Chapter 13 - Bake Sale

OMG I HIT OVER 10,000 READS!!! And I'm now almost at 11,000!!! I would have posted this in celebration but I hadn't even written it yet, at least it didn't take a year like some people do, so be thankful for that :P I know you all hate me for taking so long to put the next chapter up I wont go into much detail about it, its just I had severe writer block, but anyway here it is and let me know what you think!

Oooh wait just to clarify before you read this, Ella is from another pack who borders on The Crimson Lake Pack's territory, they all go to the same school because it is on the border-line of both territories. I will explain a bit more later, but thats all you need to know for now :)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

I smile. I can’t believe that just happened, and I got away with it! And this is only the beginning of all the hiding and sneaking around, but all that matters is that I found my mate and he wants to be with me!

I try really hard to refrain from doing a little happy dance, because I’m pretty sure something like that would definitely tip Raven off that something was going on.

Now I have the bake sale tomorrow to look forward to. Apparently since it’s such a small town, any and every event is a big one, which most likely means that everyone from school will be there....

Including Barbie with my mate!

Just thinking about it makes me see red, I don’t even want to think about how I will react actually seeing them together.

Ugh!! This is so unfair! Oh well, I didn’t tell Noah about my date with Max, but I guess, under the pretence of keeping everything “normal”, its only fair that I still go, I’ll just let Noah know tomorrow at the sale.

After all why should I be the only jealous one?

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

When my alarm starts blaring the next morning I just hit snooze and rolled over to go back to sleep.

At least I was going to, until Jared barged into my room and slammed the door behind him.

He leant against the door catching his breath, before finally looking in my direction.

“Mya...”

“Gee thanks for finally acknowledging my presence... in my room... where I was SLEEPING!”

“Well you aren’t sleeping now, are you?”

“No I’m not, because you woke me up!”

“Yeah but you aren’t asleep now.”

“Ugh! I give up!” I rolled over to face away from my door, hoping he would get the message and leave.

“Whatever. Mum is trying to kill me.” he says to me completely serious and completely oblivious to the fact I want him to leave so I can go back to sleep.

“I’m not surprised. It’s not like I haven’t tried multiple times before she stopped me. She probably wanted to do it herself. Now go away!”

But he continued talking as if I hadn’t spoken, “She is freaking out about everything being perfect for the bake sale today, because apparently since it’s our first big event in this place we have to make a good impression. But it’s not like it matters, we will probably have to leave in a couple of months anyway, its not like there is anything holding us here.”