Chapter 8 - Confrontations

Warning there is a bad word in this. There is literally only one bad word right near the end haha just to let you guys know, although I must say this situation called for it :) oh and this story has reached 500 reads!! WOO!! Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and/or voting every little bit counts and when I first posted this I thought that no one would even read it but now it has reached 500 reads its so awesome :D Even though 500 seems like nothing compared to the millions that some books have, its a lot to me to thanks again everyone :) 

I have started writing the next chapter although it is nowhere near finished so this may be my last update for a while, as I have assignments and exams coming up over the next 3 weeks or so, sorry guys. But then after my exams are done I have a whoole month off so hopefully I will be able to get some writing in then :) enjoy

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Max and I watched as Vince and Raven walked out of the classroom. When they kissed, before starting to walk back to us hand in hand, we gave each other a huge congratulatory high-five, as we knew that our plan to get them together had worked.

"Ow! Dude! You have a solid high-five." Max said to me.

Oops in all the excitement I guess I forgot to tone down the super-wolfy powers.

I gave him a sheepish grin, "Oops I guess, but its not my fault that your just weak!" Before taking off down the hall towards where Raven and Vince were canoodling down by his locker.

"Raven you have got to help me! Fatty McFatfat is after me! He wants to crush me to death under his enormous weight!" I said trying not to laugh, knowing perfectly well that he would be able to hear everything I just said. 

Raven just laughed at me, and Vince shook his head, before they were both absorbed back into each other, ignoring Max and I play-fighting, which had become a daily morning occurrence.

"HEY! I am not fat! This body is made up of pure muscle," He said in mock outrage, strutting up to us, while lifting up his shirt as proof, "Here feel it." He said, grabbing my hand and putting it on his abs.

I have to admit he is seriously good looking, and funny, and cute, and smart, and if I didn't already have a mate I would totally consider going out with him.

"Where is this muscle you speak of?? All I can feel is flab." I say, poking and stroking his stomach, trying and failing to keep a straight face, while Max holds his hand to his heart in fake shock.

As he did that, I looked over his shoulder, only to notice a certain mate of mine throwing Max the biggest death stare, I mean if looks could kill, then Max would not be in the world of the living right now. And he even looked like he was about to come over, until I realised I still had my hand on Max's abs. So I quickly dropped my hand down at my side, and noticed that he visibly calmed down, and didn't look like he was about to shift in the middle of the hallway and tear Max's throat out.

So what? He's still allowed to keep Barbie as a *shudder* girlfriend, and let her rub herself all over you, and yet I'm not allowed to touch another guy?! Hypocrite much!

"I feel so sorry for you." was all he replied, snapping me back to the present and leaving me confused.

"Huh?"

"I wasn't aware that you were not only blind, but had lost all feeling in your right hand. As it is the only logical explanation I can come up with as to why my wonderful abdominal muscles allude you." He said, a smile plastered on his face.