Chapter 5 - The Plan

As soon as I sat down I noticed that Raven had already given all her attention to one Mr. Vincent .... damn I don't even know his last name! Oh well I guess my 'Mrs. Vincent Whatever-his-last-name-is' jokes will have to wait until a later time, and to think, I had been perfecting them all day when I wasn't thinking about Noah, with his mesmerising blue eyes, paired with the most gorgeous, silky hair that I just want to run my hands through, preferably while kis.... WOAH GIRL! Hold that though. Do not go there! EVER! Never ever again, because if you start thinking about those eyes that I could just stare into for days.... NO! Stop it, think of something horrific like kicking kittens or.... throwing up or... vegetables or... the colour pink! I shudder, yes that's it! That colour makes throwing up after eating vegetables, whilst kicking kittens at the same time seem like a wonderful prospect. And to think, all those poor, misguided girls out there who think it actually looks good on them....

I then become aware of someone waving their hands and snapping their fingers in front of my face.

"Uh.. hellooo, Mya? Is anyone in there?" Max said while still waving his hand around like a crazy person, before I knocked it out of the way,

"Yeah, sorry I guess I kinda just zoned out. Did I miss anything important?" I reply, with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Oh no it's fine, nothing important just my amazing awesomeness being completely ignored and those two being oblivious to everything around them and doing everything but makeout" Max said with a laugh.

YAY!! So I'm not the only one who noticed. I can't believe they don't realise that they each have a crush on the other, I guess we'll just have to do something about that....

He cleared his throat, snapping me out of my scheming thoughts, "I was just trying to ask how your first day is going?"

"Haha yeah, well I guess it's been okay..." I said.

"Just okay?? Are you kidding me? How can it just be okay, when not only have you met the most awesome person ever," he said dramatically, with his arms flailing all over the place.

"And that would be you I presume?" I said interupting.

"But of course!" He replied, "Who else would it be?" He said with a scoff, "And not only have you met  moi, but you have also done on your first day, what just about every kid in this horrid place has wanted to do for years: stand up to 'Miss High and Mighty', the bitch from hell, the queen bee herself, Ms. Ella Thatcher." He remarked with a huge grin on his face.

"Haha you make it seem a lot more than it was, its simple, she was pissing me off and I wasnt just going to stand back and let her talk to me like that" I said.

"Yeah if only you knew just how much it meant..." he muttered to himself, trailing off. He said it so quietly that without my super spidey-senses I shouldn't have been able to hear him, so I just stayed quiet and acted like I hadn't heard him.

What was up with Barbie? Everyone is totally frightened of her, but she is just another bitch that needs to be put in her place, I don't see the big deal.... there must be something more, something they arent telling me, which means its probably pack related...

I let out a big sigh and saw Max look at me with his eyebrow raised as if to say 'Whats wrong?', but i just shook my head and said, "Its nothing". He scrutinised my face before letting it slide.

"So," I said quietly, so that I knew only Max would be able to hear, "what can we do to get those two to finally confess their feelings to each other and get together?" Looking across at Raven and Vince who were still deep in conversation with each other about only god knows what.

He chuckled before saying, "Yeah it's pretty obvious they like each other isn't it? I mean pretty much everyone knows about their feelings towards the other except for them!" 

We both laughed, but since I was trying to keep it quiet I ended up letting out a snort, which made Max laugh even harder causing Vince and Raven to finally look up and pay attention to what was happening around them. Since they realised it was just Max being Max they went back into their own little world again, while Max continued to giggle, yes you heard me right, giggle at me.

After I'd had enough of him making fun of me i scowled and hit the back of his head, successfully snapping him out of his little giggle fest.

"OW!" He yelped, rubbing the back of his head where I had hit him, "What was that for?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You know exactly what that was for, now answer my question: how can we get them to admit their feelings to each other?"

"Well they are both pretty stubborn, and not to mention shy when it comes to these kind of things, so my best quess would be to lock them in a room and say we wont let them out until they confess." He said with a grin.

I then proceded to whack the back of his head again.

"OW! Again? Really? Was that really called for?"

"Yes it was, because that was a stupid idea." I said, glaring at him, "Typical boys, being so insensitive about these kinds of things." I muttered mostly to myself, but loud enough so as to make sure he heard.

He pouted at me, "Fine, do you have a better idea?"

"As a matter of fact I do, but I just need to ask you one thing, has Vince ever mentioned to you that he liked Raven?"

"Uh... yeah, why?"

"Okay, just checking, so here's my plan...." I said, and proceded to explain to him my master plan, I finished just as the end of lunch bell went and we were both grinning like idiots as we said goodbye and walked our separate ways to class.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

@@@ PLEASE READ @@@

Hey everyone, I know i havent updated in aaaaaaaaaaaages so here is the next chapter, i know it isnt much and its a very open ending but the plan will all be revealed in the next chappie!! :)  (when I get around to writing it :P )  

It is my first year of uni, so I have been really busy settling into my classes as well as doing assignments, exams and all that other fun stuff  :| haha which is part of the reason I havent been writing/uploading. 

But as i have mentioned before I only started writing this for myself as something to do for fun while I was away on holidays once, so I have no idea where its going or what I am going to do with the rest of the story so just bear with me.

Also since I have been writing it for myself, I only really write stuff when I feel like writing so just a heads up that my uploads will be very random and probably really far apart, sorry :(

And i keep forgetting to mention:

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

:)