Chapter 14 - Date Night

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! But unfortunately I can't promise to update regularly because of work and uni :( So here is something to keep you satisfied, and I haven't had time to edit it yet, so let me know about any mistakes. I'm planning on making the next chapter very hot and steamy, so get excited!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Noah POV

As soon as I hit the forest my wolf took over completely because my anger was too hard to control. I went completely red (A/N - essentially a blackout, when their emotions get too strong their wolf takes over entirely, a phenomenon I have decided to call ‘going red’) and now I am out in the middle of nowhere, goddess knows how many miles from home. Luckily my shifter genes mean I don’t get cold very easily, which is lucky since I have been passed out on the forest floor completely stark naked for hours.

I’m not stuck, I just have to shift and use my senses to find my way home, but after last time...... well lets just say I could be anywhere from here to China.

He sat up and surveyed his surroundings.

Shit the sun is setting already!

How long was I out for?

Hopefully the trip home won’t take too long...

Wait! Damn it!

The date!

Mya!

Going out!

Another wolf!

My vision started to haze over with red.

I have to calm down so I can make it back in time to stop her from going!

There is no way my mate is slipping through my fingers when I have only just found her!

I shift back into my wolf and run back as fast as I can.

*****************************************

What feels like hours pass and he is still running, although things are starting to look more familiar.

Almost there!

The sun had well and truly set by now, and if he was right about the time, he might already be too late.

Wait! I don’t even know where she lives!

Damn it!

But Raven will know! I just have to go home!

Please be home, please be home...

As soon as I reached the edge of the reservation that our house backed onto, I quickly shifted back and sprinted into the house. Raven’s scream as I walked into the living room reminded me of the fact that I should probably put some clothes on before I go to see Mya.

Shifters aren’t very self-conscious about our bodies, since running, training and our insane metabolisms keep us fit, although Raven is just really weird about the whole nudity thing still.

I swear if I didn’t know she was a few minutes younger than me, I would think she was 12 sometimes.

“Where does Mya live?”

“Are you decent yet?” She asks, with her hands still covering her face.

I roll my eyes, “Yes I have clothes on, now answer the question, where does she live?”